Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball anyone [Favorite team/player(s)]

The world champion SF Giants.

2. Sports Club   -   #32
    Just happy baseball is back. Been a long winter!

3. Sports Club   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Wrigley and Fenway Park are the only stadiums that matter. All the others are just there to hang a corporate logo on.
    We'll see about Wrigley post-renovation. Opening day was a bit of a catastrophe. Not enough bathrooms, folks relieving themselves in cups and on walls. I thought that was de rigeur with Cubs fans, guess not.

Still escapes me why they aren't playing games at US Celluar. Probably because the frat boys would have had a hard time finding bird baths to desecrate during their post game bar crawls. Plus the residents in that part of town are scary black people.

*The actual cop out answer
    Last edited by piercerseth; 04-10-2015 at 02:06 PM.

4. Sports Club   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Huh and I thought it might of had something to do with cellphone companies being the spawn of the Satan.

Btw no disrespect but with 815 posts how are you even technically a member let alone staff?

These are important questions so I expect you to answer then promptly and with the proper amount of solemnity ,fly by night type person.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-10-2015 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Sports Club   -   #35
    Btw no disrespect but with 815 posts how are you even technically a member let alone staff?

These are important questions so I expect you to answer then promptly and with the proper amount of solemnity ,fly by night type person.
    I have very little (if anything) substantive to say. I leave the irreverance to the professionals.

If post count was any kind of meaningful metric, well, we'd be in big trouble.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 04-10-2015 at 04:14 PM.

6. Sports Club   -   #36
    I sense that you're trying to be placating because you're afraid that I may charge the mound.
    Well it's not going to work, not for a minute even if I have to start leaning into pitches.

Btw I've obviously been on this site a very long time as I can still vaguely recall you cracking a smile.

Also the latest ranking are out and Skiz is now officially my second favourite Mod.Something I'd never thought I'd find myself saying until the site was down to two Mods.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-10-2015 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Sports Club   -   #37
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Also the latest ranking are out and Skiz is now officially my second favourite Mod.Something I'd never thought I'd find myself saying until the site was down to two Mods.
    Wait...you are saying this site is moderated?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Sports Club   -   #38
    Moderately.

9. Sports Club   -   #39
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Moderately.
    Sure, I've seen the blue stars, but I was fairly certain that just meant "Lurks and Used to Post".
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Sports Club   -   #40
    Add humourless in there somewhere and seems about right.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast