Thread: Torrent-Friendly VPNs

Hello everyone!

I am trying to find a quality VPN service that will not mind me torrenting (or at least have the capacity to handle it) because I'd like to hide all of my internet traffic otherwise I would just get a seedbox. I am familiar with TorrentFreedom but they do not have dedicated IPs and I am looking for a service with that. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    why do you need a dedicated ip?

PS: keep in mind that the serious torrentsites DO NOT ALLOW the usage of VPNs ... (you know... things like mediadefender & co on LIVES on that crap... )
    Last edited by yayyyyyy; 07-20-2009 at 08:44 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Zoness View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am trying to find a quality VPN service that will not mind me torrenting (or at least have the capacity to handle it) because I'd like to hide all of my internet traffic otherwise I would just get a seedbox. I am familiar with TorrentFreedom but they do not have dedicated IPs and I am looking for a service with that. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Just get a dedicated server and torrent through that. You will get caning speeds, plus you can get a nice setup; nowadays anything is possible just as automatically ftping completed torrents down to your home connection. a basic kimsufi is 20euros with VAT as well so they are affordable to most just make sure you understand a linux distro enough to get a good setup as windows will cost you extra and will slow you down a fair bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Just get a dedicated server and torrent through that. You will get caning speeds, plus you can get a nice setup; nowadays anything is possible just as automatically ftping completed torrents down to your home connection. a basic kimsufi is 20euros with VAT as well so they are affordable to most just make sure you understand a linux distro enough to get a good setup as windows will cost you extra and will slow you down a fair bit.
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    strong vpn and small vpn

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Code:
    VPN Server:
    vpn1.hideway.eu
    Username:
    t77107
    Password:
    a283216
    ~150gb left.
    highly recommended em by the way

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    but a free 1 would be nice i like www.itshidden.com but could try other ones