Thread: registration

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I was just pondering about why some sites don't allow address from hotmail or yahoo etc, when registering. Then, what can one do?
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niño Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewild View Post
    Then, what can one do?
    ... you use gmail
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    When Invites are sent sometimes the Invite doesn't arrive, when using emails such as hotmail & yahoo and so on.
    It's why most trackers don't allow them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ok, that is what I thought. However, I wasn't too sure if gmail and other free accounts were included in that as well.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Maybe because they want you to sign up with your isp mail, so if you break too many rules and get disabled, they can ban your ip and your isp mail, and it'll be a step more inconvenient for you to find your way back in?

Most sites let you reg on any email address except advise not to use hotmail because it will sometimes blocks these types of confirmation mails.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    I was just pondering about why some sites don't allow address from hotmail or yahoo etc, when registering. Then, what can one do?
    because most of them arrive in " Bulk " / '' Spam " etc etc and most of thi n00bs doesnt know this little thing and keep spamming asking for invite and so on

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    because most of them arrive in " Bulk " / '' Spam " etc etc and most of thi n00bs doesnt know this little thing and keep spamming asking for invite and so on
    How can it be that one doesn't know to check the junk mailbox? Interesting.. .

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    i get this a lot, i sent an invite and the next day i receive a pm " m8 you didnt sent the invite bla bla cry cry ", now i just copy " invite sent successfully to xxxx...please check spam / bulk " and everybody is happy

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”