Thread: Unreleased Michael Jackson song surfaces

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Music   -   #2
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Don't really guess it is unreleased now. Unreleased means no one has and should never hear it. It is over a month later, when is this crap gonna cease
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeMMAn View Post
    Don't really guess it is unreleased now. Unreleased means no one has and should never hear it. It is over a month later, when is this crap gonna cease

You, my friend, are an idiot....

4. Music   -   #4
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Think what you want to, you have a right to your opinion as do I! Read my sig line and it says all that needs to be said
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

5. Music   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Who gives a shit...? This was bound to happen. Every popular artist that dies has albums of unreleased shit put out on albums and marketed as "never before heard" type shit, when in actuality they were more likely shit tracks that didn't make the cut.

Just look at 2Pac. More of his music has been released posthumously than all of his releases combined from when he was alive. Are you still down, the here after, until the end of time, better dayz, loyal to the game, the rose, pac's life, the beginnings, etc.... Not to mention all of the compilations, singles, live albums, remixes, etc that have been put out.

It's just a matter of time before the MJ porcelain wall plates and collector coins begin taking off.

yo

6. Music   -   #6
    rikenji's Avatar Member
    I agree with Skiz, theres alwas a way to make money from a famous dead guy