Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R U Pickey About Your Movie Rips

Ok sum on DC++ wos bitchin about my Driller Killer rip...

Below is the info about this rip...

He was saying that black borders ruin the movie and the movie quality... and this got me thinking r u pickey about your movie rips..

cos iam not, as long as their is a decent pic ( Driller Killer has that ) and the movie is in SYNC ( Driller Killer is ) then iam not pickey at all...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I am only pirticular about one thing, that it be widescreen. I cannot stan full screen movies.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I am only pirticular about one thing, that it be widescreen. I cannot stan full screen movies.

I have agree with u toddiscool, i just can ont stand full screen movies

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    I don't care about quality at all.
    I don't get to get out to see movies,the last Movie I watched in the theaters was Return of the Jedi (the orginal version), so as long as its watchable I I like em all
    Only one I didnt care for the quality was a TMD of X2 xmen united(too dark)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by toddiscool@30 September 2003 - 18:39
    i think widescreen is better but i dont really mind full screen. most of the time if i encode a movie to xVCD they are widescreen so i aint fusssed

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    I'm not picky.

What can I say, beggars can't be choosy.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    @metro-its hard to go that low(119kbps) and keep it from getting blocky imo

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I'm not picky.

What can I say, beggars can't be choosy.

I agree 100%

@metro-its hard to go that low(119kbps) and keep it from getting blocky imo
    Dude i used Super DVD Ripper, 2 rip this movie, and it plays amazing not a problem, it's not blocky, in my opinion it's perfect

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BANNED
    No,not of other ppl or what i download.But my own yes.And that botch job u've made above would be bined..j/k'in...i prefer widescreen too.

Yeah that 119 got to be wrong....and the resolution's to high if its only 700mb rip,its not enough data.If u have a slighty lower res the birate will be higher,and your have a lot smoother picture and movie.And the only other little pick at above is u using divx instead of xvid.I said i dont moan at other ppl.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    @metro- wasn't flaming at you, only stating a fact. In musicworld there was a big rift about 128kbps mp3s being crap quality-and that's sound ONLY. Video takes more bitrate to keep the quality. Try opening it in g-spot and see if it says 119 for the video bitrate and 192 for the audio bitrate. If its legit, then I'm impressed because that would easily fit on a cd-r hell, probably would be like 400MB.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast