Thread: Free Polyphonic Ringtones (or Very Cheap At Least)

hello i got some free ringtones from a site and the quality was shite does any one know where i can get good quality free polyphonic ringtones or very cheap ones please???

2. Lounge   -   #2
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    What fone/ringtone format (mmf or mid?) If you can get me a midi file of what you want I can convert it to mmf or mid (suitable for most fones) and host em on a free wap server for you. This goes to anyone else whos interested as well.
    Cos midi files are only small you can e-mail em to me. Let me know.

Edit; Use google to find the midi tracks you want.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Question though

I have Verizon service with Get It Now
    How do I bypass having to download rings on this service and just put the rings on the phone via some connection cable.
    I have the Motorola T720.

I currently have The Freaks Come Out At Night as my ring and I refuse to pay for rings. (I got that one because ModTones gave my first 2 free)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by bennyboy2002@30 September 2003 - 21:06
    hello i got some free ringtones from a site and the quality was shite does any one know where i can get good quality free polyphonic ringtones or very cheap ones please???
    On kazaa i downloaded over 100 ringtones for my samsung, they have nokia and others too, just type in Polyphonic, it should find it.
    Other then that, I havent found any sites that give free ones.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Emule has a bunch of programs for making your own as well as several archives containing 600+ ringtones.