Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare on Elm Street [2010]

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    so, with all these "re-imaginings" going on ie: halloween & friday the 13th who woulda thought they'd leave out our favorite nightmare freddy krueger.

as said here they don't want mr. krueger crackin' jokes left & right. they want him to str8 up murder ur ass as soon as u fall asleep. i've always liked the sweater sportin' fool so i look forward to this. the original nightmares are good classics for me and this re-imagining version is a fine welcome. with or without the corny sense of humor robert englund provided.

let's just hope for gore fest 2010!

Last edited by mr. nails; 10-23-2011 at 04:49 AM. Reason: updated trailer

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    oh thats pretty cool!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    SelfMadeMMAn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    I will go to see it, but I am not holding my breath for a decent remake of this. First off, more and more people are f@#king up the classics. The remake of Friday the 13 sucked monkey balls. They tried to incorperate to many of the films into 1. My Bloody Valentine 3D remake was horrid. The remake of April Fools Day might be the worst movie I have seen.Black Christmas, Lady In The Water, there are just some that you should just let be. Second, look at the director, Samuel Bayer, he does crappy music videos for christ sahe. I know, before anyone has word vomit, Rob Zombie is a musician. But he has proved his twisted film making. His take on Halloween was greatness. Also, it carried the name [which made me nervous. Myers, is a horror legend] but was not done liike the original, thus it was a new Myers movie.
    Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    we can hope they wont fu** this up but i completely agree with you on My Bloody Valentine and Friday the 13th, its all about disappointment...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    sw388's Avatar ms 360?
    is john cena in this movie too? oh wait..were not talking about john cena for once

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    added HD trailer. looks very much like the original so far.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    spacetrader22's Avatar Member
    I hate how now you feel bad for Freddy, he was just wrongfully accused. D:

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Pleaseeeee not another horror movie remake.........
    Weren't the originals bad enough?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Cristina's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Brento the originals are dead ! Is swhow time now!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    hated it. the new friday the 13th was a lot better than this. while the "new" freddy krueger wasn't a bad pick it just didn't deliver how i remember the original series. sure, freddy had silly remarks still, but no where near as quarky as robert englunds character. the film came off boring and uninteresting. it's exactly what you'd expect from a remake, but it's just something that shouldn't had been made (after watching this).

i remember reading that this reboot was gonna be more raw and straight to the point killing. i took that as it's gonna have better killing scenes and that's just not the case. for the time i believe the original 1980's version was more gory than this. if this is a true reboot i'm guessing there's gonna be a sequel. not looking forward to that.

no tits, no ass, silly knife cuts and an old looking "18" year old cute chic. 1 point for the new krueger guy. 1/10
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast