Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes a tracker coveted 2010?

alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    As the topic says: What makes a tracker coveted 2010?

What do you think? Why do you like just that one tracker? How should your ultimate dreamtracker be like?

Feel free to speculate

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by alcoholik View Post
    How should your ultimate dreamtracker be like?
    Good content, fast speeds and easy to seed on?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    being hard to get into...and then being disappointing when you get there :-D

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    hahaha true

but i want some serious answers please

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Fools whom refer to trackers In levels, Idiot's who trade the trackers, Dickheads who whine that Is my dream tracker.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    This is a serious answer, that's the sad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BABBY's Avatar simplicity rules BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    rare content with good speed and easy to seed and easy to get in, if all things are their but if we could not get in then its pity on ourself
    do good and good will come back to u

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alcoholik View Post
    How should your ultimate dreamtracker be like?
    Good content, fast speeds and easy to seed on?
    Why do you even care about that?

This, alongside with easy-going staff and a properly coded/designed website is what counts for me, no matter what year it is.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    gft like with a lot more activity...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    For me, I like it when the staff are very helpful. It really turns me off when they think too highly of themselves and are just plain rude to other members. Other important factors are very good pre-times, fast speeds and alot of content always help a tracker.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast