Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slot Pci, Isa, Eisa

Poster
    I wanto to know what is PCI, ISA, EISA, what are the speeds, and everything about it.

Thank you very much

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    Isa: Industry Standard Architecture, 8Mhz, 8bit or 16bit interface = 16MB/sec.
    Eisa: Extended Industry Standard Architecture, 8Mhz, 32bit interface = 32MB/sec.
    Pci: Peripheral Component Interconnect, 33MHz, 32bit or 64 bit interface = 266MB/sec.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    next time try
    http://google.com

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by muchspl2@1 October 2003 - 09:58
    next time try
    If every one used google when they had a hardware problem, Hardware world would be dead.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by neattairoski+1 October 2003 - 11:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neattairoski &#064; 1 October 2003 - 11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@1 October 2003 - 09:58
    next time try
    If every one used google when they had a hardware problem, Hardware world would be dead.[/b][/quote]
    If I ask for help in this forum is because I want the best information aobut that.

I want to know the best web sites, so please dont write me that I can fin it www.google.com that answer is stupied. if yo will write things like that is better if you dont write anything.

Thank you very much

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by gdsb+1 October 2003 - 21:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gdsb @ 1 October 2003 - 21:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by neattairoski@1 October 2003 - 11:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2
    @1 October 2003 - 09:58
    next time try

If every one used google when they had a hardware problem, Hardware world would be dead.
    If I ask for help in this forum is because I want the best information aobut that.

I want to know the best web sites, so please dont write me that I can fin it www.google.com that answer is stupied. if yo will write things like that is better if you dont write anything.

Thank you very much
    [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, heaven forbid he tell you a better, faster, and more efficient way to find what you need.

So you&#39;re looking for the best websites concerning what you&#39;re looking for? NEWSFLASH: Google does exactly that, and yes it is in website form.

Stop wasting forum space with something that can be easily found out with one ounce of determination.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy+2 October 2003 - 06:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ 2 October 2003 - 06:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gdsb@1 October 2003 - 21:32
    Originally posted by neattairoski@1 October 2003 - 11:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2
    @1 October 2003 - 09:58
    next time try

Thank you very much
    Yeah, heaven forbid he tell you a better, faster, and more efficient way to find what you need.

So you&#39;re looking for the best websites concerning what you&#39;re looking for? NEWSFLASH: Google does exactly that, and yes it is in website form.

Stop wasting forum space with something that can be easily found out with one ounce of determination. [/b][/quote]
    It took me as long to give him the info he wanted as it took you guys to upset him.

Why didn&#39;t you post the information he was looking for? Because you don&#39;t know the answer.

So who is the one wasting forum space?

@gsdb, please use normal fonts, big fonts like that are the equivalent of shouting.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    lynx's Avatar .
    Just to add to that, although I haven&#39;t got a picture, Eisa is the same layout as Isa, but the slot is deeper. It is literally extended in depth, as well as in performance. An Eisa slot can also take Isa cards.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    umm, VESA?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast