Thread: HD Request

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I am looking for an invite to an HD TV movie site. I am at HDme.eu but it does not have enough Bluray and no seeders in BD either.

Ratio Proof can be easily provided

And a quote from a previous thread answering why I want this type of site:
    Yea, I am a music fan! But also a movie fan! Now that I have an HDTV I want to obtain high quality video. Yes, I know how to play mkv files. I have my PC dubbing as a HTPC conected through HDMI to a Denon 2309 and 47" TV. (Although I am still learning all the BTB setup jazz.) I am currently using mpc-hc edition with haali splitter. However, I heard it may be better to use mpc with ddfshow and other codecs, but I am still discovering whether or not that is true. I also know how to use iso files, I use daemon tools to mount them. I am a fan of all movies. As for Tv shows well .. House, lost, How i met your mother, big bang theory, documentaries etc.. .

I much prefer 1080p which is why I came here! I can't seem to find enough elsewhere. The files are always too small (about 4 or 6 gigs) and not the quality I would like. I am not sure what you mean by remux, I think that is what an mkv file is, and currently that is all I have. However, I would like to jump up to BD and give it a go.
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tufu1019's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm sorry if I didn't state it clearly in your previous post with my poor English about"Choose one except Bit-HDTV which had reached the user limit. " I had mentioned 4 HD sites. Just choose one of the four sites and PM me your e-mail.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Oh, I thought you were suggesting I just choose one and request an invite for that particular site. Sorry about that.

PMed,

Cheers.. .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Oh, I thought you were suggesting I just choose one and request an invite for that particular site. Sorry about that.

PMed,

Cheers.. .