Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Has it become cool to cash in on piracy?

Did i even sound like I was complaining?
    Demonoid is not a private tracker; you don't need to have account to use it.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    stoi that was very smart/ absolute truth and that's how it works and whenevr i can i will help by donating ?? it takes time of your life and nothing is free in this life not even water which is sad but we all have choices to make and you should pick the right 1 gn all

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    The thing everyone seems to forget is that for the most part this shit is illegal. They are risking going to prison by having the site up. So if they make some money while risking their own ass, and I get to enjoy a kick ass site for free. More power to them.

Some people act like these sites are charging to register or something.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    The thing everyone seems to forget is that for the most part this shit is illegal. They are risking going to prison by having the site up. So if they make some money while risking their own ass, and I get to enjoy a kick ass site for free. More power to them.
    And I think that's exactly what I had asked,whether it had become iight to cash in on piracy and whether this paradigm shift had left me behind.The majority seem to agree that its ok and seeing that you've been around since this thing started i think you pretty much seal it for me.
    However be aware that most cases against pirates are usually civil and that's why the sentences if any are usually light.But once its determined that money was made out of it then you increase your chances of facing a criminal trial just like any other rapist would.So i'll have to disagree with you,money actually makes things worse and increases your chances of going to prison if shit decides to spin out of control.
    some people act like these sites are charging to register or something.
    There's something wrong with that sentence.
    Last edited by sez; 08-03-2009 at 06:48 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234