Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Anyone still watching this amazing show?

I feel like everyone on the forums seem to talk about lost, heroes, generic doctor show xx but no one ever seems to mention Supernatural.

This show deserves more attention. It is simply one of the most amazing shows I've seen. This show gets better with age, unlike many others (*cough*office*cough*) that just seem to be deteriorating and jumping the shark. Supernatural seasons, while perhaps a little slow at first, are improving drastically. The recent seasons of the Angels/lucifer story line are amazingly well written without all the cheesy cliches.

As of right now, this is really the only show I make sure I keep up with every week.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I have watched the show sporadically.It's on a a strange time where I live or something else is on at the same time ( I can't remember ) and I always mean to watch it but I don't.
    I find it merely OK but in fairness I think it's one of those shows that you have to follow closely to get the most out of .
    I like the angel thing but I thought Sam's powers were totally unnecessary and a bit of a stretch created to give his character some relevance.

I agree though that if anything the show is improving.
    I also agree TV needs another procedural like it needs more ugly women.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I've never watched an episode. I checked and I noticed it's actually on TV over here. Just that it's during the week at like 23:00. Sheesh.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Not a bad show at all. Been watching since the start, and enjoy that it follows a general story line that's going somewhere rather than just filler.

Curious if its wrapping up at the end of this season. You've got the whole heaven and hell thing going on, what else are they going to do after this? Introduce trans-dimensional beings and aliens? (don't quote me on this in a year haha)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    n00b BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yes, I saw all episodes. It's a great series.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    You guys have got to admit this is funny...

[youtube]U8YNEUaa_Dw[/youtube]

Last edited by Rart; 11-10-2009 at 04:21 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Scytalle's Avatar ...Pariah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ags View Post
    Not a bad show at all. Been watching since the start, and enjoy that it follows a general story line that's going somewhere rather than just filler.

Curious if its wrapping up at the end of this season. You've got the whole heaven and hell thing going on, what else are they going to do after this? Introduce trans-dimensional beings and aliens? (don't quote me on this in a year haha)
    The creater of it said he would end it after 5 years when he started supernatural but a semi recent interview said he might just end this major storyline(current mythology) and start over though.
    RiP bittorrent trackers, your age is ending
    -

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    My best TV show. The only one i watch regularly.
    Last edited by swizZ8; 11-10-2009 at 09:17 AM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    yakuza's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    It's a great TV show
    wtf

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    One of best TV show ever made! Story is amazing! Anyone knows if it's true, that after this season they're gonna cancell it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast