Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [req]f*c

hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well if you don't speak English and only English content is being shared then there is no reason for you to be there. So if FSC is heavily based on forum activity with the English language and sharing of English content then that is two strikes against you.

I'm not an active member on any sites that don't release mainly English releases because I wouldn't download anything from them.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I'm not a member there but I know your search Is fruitless.
    No one will ever play Russian Roulette with there F*C account, It ain't worth the risk with someone they don't know.
    I'm pretty sure there's a few sites out there with just as good as content, and having a good community Is always helpful.

Try the open for signup thread, there are lot of great sites there.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    yeah your better off sticking with TL or something similar to it. Basically your just not ready for F*C or haven't been around long enough because members of F*C are not consisted of noobs and most can contribute a lot back to the community which makes it such a great tracker.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    no_more_tears's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Oh, come on guys. Stop teaching him, just wish him good luck and that's all. I do not believe there's some staff that will invite you there on a request here :/
    Anyway GL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by hippoxtc View Post
    yeah your better off sticking with TL or something similar to it. Basically your just not ready for F*C or haven't been around long enough because members of F*C are not consisted of noobs and most can contribute a lot back to the community which makes it such a great tracker.
    Not ready ? B and S . I don't like what you are implying there.
    How much fecking experience or intelligence does it require to follow a few simple rules ? It's not like it's rocket science is it?

Also noob is not a derogatory word no matter how many times it is used as such.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    ^^ kinda true
    if its something unique that you can bring on to the table,
    I agree with that or if not unique at the very least bring something interesting .
    But then I would say the same about any forum, tracker or otherwise.

Btw neither unique or interesting has the slightest thing to do with being well versed in torrenting .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-02-2009 at 02:51 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    there are alot of "noobs" and members who dont contribute to the site as well.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    yea..and they happen to fall under the category of "Collectors gone lucky"
    You talking about meh?!

I'll get you for this!!!

/me is good at fake edrama

OP, yeah the basic function of every tracker is filesharing, but you said you wanted to join for the community... In that case, brush up on your english first.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 08-02-2009 at 08:07 AM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    this is one of the most pathetic posts i've read lately.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12