Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to kill P2P Filesharing

Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Filesharing cannot be killed. Even if internet died, it would still be there in a way or another.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    yeah but your missing one major point. the CEO will not get that cool 3mil as a bonus unless he rapes the public
    Proud Member of:

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    gfish
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but dv8type - could you contact me? I can't find a way to pm you. :-)

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED
    How to kill p2p ?

That will never happen.

Giving refunds, everythime a movie sucks, that would be a starter.

Ex:

I bought a music tape from iron maiden, than i bought the vinyl, and than i bought the cd, and than i bought the remastered version, and than i bought the live show.

What´s wrong whit this ?

Just one album.

In euros:

Tape: 5 euros ( cant remember )
    Vinyl: 15 euros ( more than 10 years ago )
    Cd : 16 euros
    Live show: 17 euros
    Remastered version: 20 euros ( more or less )

Well, besides these genious who work for the entertainmente ( greedy ) industry, i cant remember or think off, any other business who can sell the same product over and over again, and still raise the price...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad-Day View Post
    Well, besides these genious who work for the entertainmente ( greedy ) industry, i cant remember or think off, any other business who can sell the same product over and over again, and still raise the price...
    This would be a PERFECT place for a "yer mom" joke, but I am above that sort of thing.

Well, actually I am WAY below it, but Idol told me I would get banned if I ever talked about anyone's family again. So, I'll stay above it...

BTW, right on about the refunds on the movie tickets. If I had to pay for movies, I simply would not care enough to watch them. Unless I have forgotten one, the last movie I saw in a theater was 8 Mile. I really am not willing to pay for the "experience" of the film being narrated to me by someone with the IQ equal to, or less than, a loaf of bread.

As far as I am concerned, they can drink Coke, go to named stores, ship packages via Fed Ex, whatever...that pays for my viewing of their movie.

Good to see ya again, B-D.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by gfish View Post
    I can't find a way to pm you. :-)
    That's because you need to wait 15 days before you can PM anyone, or reversed.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    If people were allowed to get a refund at the theater for saying they did not like the movie then a lot of people would claim they didnt like the film to avoid paying even if it was the best movie they have ever seen.
    That would never work.

How to kill p2p ?

That will never happen.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    add put stoi behind bars for the rest of his life to the list

takes me 2 sec to post idoleyes has to waste his whole life on the internet lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    If people were allowed to get a refund at the theater for saying they did not like the movie then a lot of people would claim they didnt like the film to avoid paying even if it was the best movie they have ever seen.
    That would never work.

How to kill p2p ?

That will never happen.

/ its a joke \ youre not the only smart one in here...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I was actually serious. So many movies ARE released that the industry knows is crap. You'll find these HEAVILY advertised with misleading trailers. If they put as much work into the movie as they did making the trailer look good, it might have been watchable.

Regardless, retail stores take that risk. I purchased a back massager last week. I wasn't sure if I wanted the cheaper one, or the more expensive one, so I asked the return policy. I have 6 months. Tell me you could not spot the product that has been used for that length of time.

The entertainment industry needs to be held accountable for their products. In part, that is what we are doing. We are refusing to pay for something that would not live up to acceptable standards anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12