Thread: HD China

This is what i get when i try to signup......

http://img107.imageshack.us/i/hdchina.png/

Can someone help invite me to that site please?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tufu1019's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    HDChina closed all invites to his members for more than half year. So,it's nearly impossible to get invite except from some stuffs and probably some old members who still had invites.I knew one staff sent invites(closed now) in one Chinese forum but only to members who qualified some requirements.You'd better to look for other Chinese trackers such as CHDBits,HDStar
    etc.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Anyone know if this site HD china is any good? Do they have like all retro Kung fu movies in HD or something? I can't seem to find any older Chinese Kung fu classic in HD...Do Chinese people still hold a grudge against the japanese to this day or something? Is that why they haven't released all their older Kung fu movies in HD? Can't find my favorite Chinese kung fu movies in HD!!!
    Last edited by Austin316; 07-30-2009 at 01:44 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I love it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    tufu1019's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    To my knowledge,HDC is the first Chinese HD tracker and is probably still the best now.
    I can't get why the release of HD format of older movies have any relationship to the grudge of Japanese.

If the movies are released in HD form,I think they will get it very soon,

Four titles of Bruce Lee's film had recently been released in Blu-ray format and some can be found in HD trackers now.
    I think we don't know when and which the older Chinese Kung Fu movies will be released in HD just like you don't know which and when older English movies will be in Blu-ray.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    thats pretty nice of them to invite you to find friends....