Thread: REQ: Blackcats Games

Poster BT Rep: +4
    I could really use an invite to BlackCats. I'd be a good member of the community
    Last edited by EyeCandy; 08-01-2009 at 11:31 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    All of your requests are very weak. In fact this whole section has gone downhill in quality and people giving things away. You have to work for the invites by actually putting effort into the requests. 2 sentences is really all you can say about why you want something? That shows you really don't care and just expect an invite.

Step it up people

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I disagree....we are asking for an invite-when you signed up for those trackers it was open/and free...merely luck....you should help others out and give back to the community instead of wasting bandwidth replying to threads in a godlike manner!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ethics View Post
    I disagree....we are asking for an invite-when you signed up for those trackers it was open/and free...merely luck....you should help others out and give back to the community instead of wasting bandwidth replying to threads in a godlike manner!
    It doesn't work that way and many of the people that have been here for a long time will also tell you that. Its a shame a lot of the more experienced people have long left this place behind. You need to try and work hard for the invites for people to give a shit.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    All of my requests? First of all I don't usually request invites, so I don't know what you are basing this on. Second, kid, I've been on this forum a little bit longer than you, so try again... Also, my request is verbatim from another request thread and stoi gave him an invite, no one was bitching then. So, if you aren't here to help, go away...
    Last edited by EyeCandy; 08-01-2009 at 11:31 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    w00tnot's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Check your inbox mate.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I would be a good member as well...