Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Question About ''requiem For A Dream''

No iam sure u do, i have only seen this movie once, and i wos watching it real late, and iam sure she wos naked in the mirror unless i wos dreaming

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    can you give a quick rundown of it?maybe i wanna see it

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by thacowboy3@1 October 2003 - 08:36
    can someone tell me if the movie available on kazaa is the uncensored version or not...the filesize is 693554kb.
    thought i'd refresh your memories. now that i really wanna see this movie

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    LOL i have the dvd, and I think the last time I saw it...it was Jennifer's pussy. Great movie IMO,they should so that movie should be shown in every school to every kid...just think about what will happen otherwise...yeah whatever.

The movie to anyone that hasn't seen it is,how 4 people at one point in their lives are doing great and then shows their downfall due to drugs,hell even the main character's(Jared Leto) mum (Ellen Burstyn) is even tripping.

And to anyone on the horny side,jennifer connelly uses a double ended dildo near the end of the film.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Hm, sounds interesting.

I think I will get it off Kazaa and have a look if it is really good...

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    This movie is a great film. Strong cast and excellant directing no matter what other people say. It's just that the movie is too real and graphic to some people who are still stuck in the unreality of Utopia. If you are realist whose eyes are opened to the way the world is you will like this movie. If you aren't well then I'm sorry.....this movie probably will then offend you and horrify you.
    Just try to take the blinders off and realize that there are really people like that out there.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    =huuramis,1 October 2003 - 12:40]
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@1 October 2003 - 11:57
    Funsky how clumsky some people are without having a clue........

I liked Requiem. Censored or not.......
    Point is, if you never did any drugs or have lack of imagination, you may confuse directsky with "style".

If you liked trainspotting, see requiem.
    And SPUN.

And have Fun.

And as for mediaslayer: If you got nothing to tell, then don't.........

Yogi
    man thats the most confusing bloody post ove read, wtf are you on about man

What confuses you, my friend??

And what are you on about??

Grtz,

Yogi

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Hyperspam@1 October 2003 - 22:21
    This movie is a great film.  Strong cast and excellant directing no matter what other people say.  It's just that the movie is too real and graphic to some people who are still stuck in the unreality of Utopia.  If you are realist whose eyes are opened to the way the world is you will like this movie. 
    Just try to take the blinders off and realize that there are really people like that out there.
    Thanks, Hyperspam for making those points!

The openingscene alone is sooo typical for addicts-behaviour.

One will screw everybody over, incl. his/her parents just to score.......

But you know; some people just seem to love their blinders; taking them off would make 'm see not only what this world is really about, but might give them a whole new perspective on their own behaviour aswell.
    And for some, if not the lot, that's some real scary shit!!!

Grtz,

Yogi

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    this movie sud teach u 1 thing...

never inject into a infected wound or u will lose your arm

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    JESUS.... If you people think this movie suck's then you shouldn't even be watching movies...

Darren Aronofsky.. Is one of the great directores of our time.

This movie is art. Plot Outline: The drug-induced utopias of four Coney Island individuals are shattered when their addictions become stronger.

Darren Aronofsky... Also directed the movie pi ... about the golden spiral...
    Don't worry about it I know none of you have any idea what that is..

And for your information he's also.. gonna be the one directing the new series of batman movies... (and they will be good)

Darren Aronofsky's Dierecting is similar to that of David Lynch who does mulholland drive (also a good movie)

The only difference between the rated version and the unrated version..
    Is a little bit (about 1 min) added to the jennifer connely but dildo scene...

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT IF THE VERSION YOUR TALKING ABOUT ON KAZAA IS THE UNRATED VERSION..... YES IT IS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast