Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Kazaalite++ Safe? Pleeze Help Me Out!

[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

IF YALL COULD GIMME YALL THOUGHTS, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....I JUST RECENTLY REMOVED KAZAALITE++ FROM MY COMPUTER....I LOVE THE PROGRAM, AND THIS WAS THE MAIN ONE I WAS USING, BUT I HAVE BEEN HEARING SO MANY THINGS ABOUT WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING TO PEOPLE, THAT IT HAS ME THINKING...DO YALL THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING????

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    @DaCuteOne STFU ya n00b!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by DaCuteOne@30 September 2003 - 02:06
    [b] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

IF YALL COULD GIMME YALL THOUGHTS, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....I JUST RECENTLY REMOVED KAZAALITE++ FROM MY COMPUTER....I LOVE THE PROGRAM, AND THIS WAS THE MAIN ONE I WAS USING, BUT I HAVE BEEN HEARING SO MANY THINGS ABOUT WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING TO PEOPLE, THAT IT HAS ME THINKING...DO YALL THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING????
    ease up on the caps, noob

there are a lot of topics on this already, change the subject

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Why stop there? I suggest you uninstall everything, especially all internet-related programs, and then cancel your connection.

Only then will we be safe from you increasing your post count to 2.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Typing VERY badly is a sign of madness. Seriously though, don't you preview or even double check your posts.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    What a wimp !!! LOl !!

DaCuteOne, I suggest you go hide under your bed for the next 5 years or so, incase RIAA find you!!!

Oh, and make sure you have all your food delivered to your door - you don't want to be hit by lightening when you go out, do you??

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    The YALL..Thing really got to me.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    You all have not been new at anything, do you? . . .. because if you have been. . . then you all end up with a severe trauma.

You, the new one. . . kazaa lite is safe, share and be a good member of the community.

Gavin

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by DasScoot@30 September 2003 - 06:55
    Why stop there? I suggest you uninstall everything, especially all internet-related programs, and then cancel your connection.

Only then will we be safe from you increasing your post count to 2.
    You would have to go to your friends house first for his internet connection so you could come on this forum and post.

I suggest you also destroy your harddisk, you can never be sure that the RIAA storm your house with 20 special forces guys, three helicopters and 50 swat guys surrounding your house, and take your harddisk and analyse it in their lab to find out if you used kazaa lite.

im sry got carried away, dont laugh at dacuteone! you were new too once, nicely said gavin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast