Thread: Jedi

Has acdemy been ripped
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Games   -   #2
    Octopussy
    i havent seen any ripped ones yet so far i only saw the isos and one of them said part 1 and part 2 which im sure is cd 1 and cd 2

edit: i dont think dling rip is a good idea....they never have movies or sound 2 main things

3. Games   -   #3
    I know that its better than wasting 100 hours of my life downloading

4. Games   -   #4
    Octopussy
    lol yea...but it would take like ... 4 days to dl it on 56k which isnt 100 hours!!! its like 24x4 96 hours

well actually it would take like 2 days if u leave it non stop :S gl

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    i didn't think the full version was worth downloading after playing the demo version of it. Maybe it's me and something against star wars games

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by RedRival@1 October 2003 - 13:52
    i didn't think the full version was worth downloading after playing the demo version of it. Maybe it's me and something against star wars games
    I played the full version, seemed dumb to me aswell

7. Games   -   #7
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by toddiscool+1 October 2003 - 21:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 1 October 2003 - 21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival@1 October 2003 - 13:52
    i didn&#39;t think the full version was worth downloading after playing the demo version of it. Maybe it&#39;s me and something against star wars games
    I played the full version, seemed dumb to me aswell [/b][/quote]
    didn&#39;t think it was good as the second one Outcast OWNED

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Octopussy@1 October 2003 - 18:33
    lol yea...but it would take like ... 4 days to dl it on 56k which isnt 100 hours&#33;&#33;&#33; its like 24x4 96 hours

well actually it would take like 2 days if u leave it non stop :S gl
    my modemn get great speed with 1-200MB files but thoses big files after a while my speed slows down big time

fucking 56k

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    get broadband, its expensive but u cant beat the satisfaction of seeing your files downloading at an average of 100kb/s

proud to be american