Thread: Flame Warriors.

BANNED
    OK, here's your chance to get your own back on your fellow posters.

You know who they are, they annoy, flame, abuse or amuse you.

So check the link below, find the description that most suits them, and post their name, and their "Warrior" type here.

Flame warriors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll start the ball rolling. This is how I see j2k4.

Profundus Maximus
    Profundus Maximus eagerly holds forth on all subjects, but his thin knowledge will not support a sustained assault and therefore his attacks quickly peter out. Profundus Maximus often uses big words, obscure terms and...ahem...even Latin to bluff his way through battle.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    This has been Posted many times before.There is a Post over in the Funny Stuff Section that was Posted just recently.

But anything that will put them damn Whores in their Place be my Guest.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Liam..............

ADMIN
    Admin is the janitor, the cop, the mayor, the judge
    and sometimes even the forum doctor who tends to Warriors injured
    in battle - in other words, Nanny on steroids.
    Admin has the power to pull the plug on any Warrior who gets a little too frisky.
    CAUTION: Admin is the most powerful of all Warriors and drawing him into direct battle invites almost certain defeat.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    B) OK, this is how I see Billy_Dean

Rebel Without a Clue's deep seated and infantile hostility to authority motivates his
    random and seemingly gratuitous attacks on list owners, SysOps and anyone else who
    attempts to maintain a modicum of order and civility in discussion forums. Differing
    markedly from Rebel Leader, he is unattached to any cause other than petulance for its
    own sake, and will therefore seldom inspire general insurrection. In his frequent and
    ineffectual attacks on the established order he will often cite the Bible, or the US
    Constitution to support incoherent arguments. Rebel Without a Clue NEVER reads forum
    FAQs, and loudly decries as fascism any enforcement whatsoever of forum rules.

B)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Does the writer seems to babble on and on? Does he lurch from one non sequitur to another? Are you baffled by his obscure metaphors? Are there so many typos you think that maybe he was typing while wearing a catcher's mit? Can he really MEAN what he just said? What in the hell is this guy talking about, anyway? Is this guy smoking something? Well, yes...in fact he is, and placidly tethered in high orbit Bong remains far beyond the reach of the even the most powerful Warriors' weaponry.
    This does seem familiar, the picture was not right though.

Edit: who's the board's resident stoner?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    well, it looks like this thread backfired on him then. sorry, i couldn't find a matching flame warrior for "guy-who-starts-thread-to-get-revenge-on-fellow-members-but-everyone-turned-on-him-instead" and by showing up in the thread i give permission for one to be put up about me its ok

Edit:snny beat me this was directed at billy

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Garble is a mystery: Is he a foreigner with only tenuous grasp of English? Is his brain addled by some powerful drug? Does he suffer a serious mental debility? Is he typing wearing a catcher's mit? Garble's rampant typos, malapropisms and seemingly aggressive use of execrable grammar can't be explained merely in terms of poor typing skills or the lack of a spell checker. Even non-English speakers generally do a better job of punctuation grammar and capitalization, and Garble is all the more puzzling because if one goes to the trouble of wading through the muddle of his messages a discernable idea will usually emerge. For example, in a forum discussion about a painting he might say, "Sorry the picchr the har is wrog. The culir. I liike the lips bot teh Paintng is sucs". When attacked for his random capitalization Garble might respond, "oPS i HITTED THE CAPDLOCK". Not surprisingly, he drives Grammarian and Nitpick absolutely nuts, but he is utterly impervious to any sort of correction and if their attacks persist he will sign off in a huff with something like, "yuor forum si stupef. bYE!" CAUTION: Garble may be Net Rat.

Guess who...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    jetje's Avatar former star
    No need for this kind of topic my opinion,... check the funfiles for a topic about this...

Also Board rules... there will be no.... etc... go read that!

**closed**