Thread: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Hello, just requesting some hashes or anyone on soulseek with these albums available to download? Im talking about all the pre 1990 albums (except for mothers milk, which i got yesterday)

Anyone can post these id be very greatfull

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sorry case...i did have them up until a few weeks ago and i deleted them for space because i didn't really like them and i was running out of room...so im sorry

3. Music   -   #3
    Aww Celery!!!!

I can never seem to download off you anymore, your files seem to be in demand!

I miss the days i used to download near enough the entire metallica album back catalogue.

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    I have every red hot chili peppers album on soulseek from One Hot Minute to Red Hot chili peppers etc

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by ezyryder@1 October 2003 - 16:53
    I have every red hot chili peppers album on soulseek from One Hot Minute to Red Hot chili peppers etc
    Excellent!

Ill try and check it out when i get in from work tonight

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    user name is

EzyRyder

and, like your name, it's case sensative so capital e capital r.

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by CaSe SeNsItIvE@2 October 2003 - 01:51
    Aww Celery!!!!

I can never seem to download off you anymore, your files seem to be in demand!

I miss the days i used to download near enough the entire metallica album back catalogue.
    Case...your on my list...you don't need to worry about ques...just download whatever you want off me...your a true non-noob KLF member...You have the privledges on my list

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+1 October 2003 - 17:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 1 October 2003 - 17:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CaSe SeNsItIvE@2 October 2003 - 01:51
    Aww Celery&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I can never seem to download off you anymore, your files seem to be in demand&#33;

Case...your on my list...you don&#39;t need to worry about ques...just download whatever you want off me...your a true non-noob KLF member...You have the privledges on my list [/b][/quote]
    Yay&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

*dances up and down*

Im waiting for my 120 gig hdd, and i intend to fill it with lots of musical goodness. Ill have a look tonight.