View Poll Results: Should the k-lite forum have a radio station, for EVERYONE to try out?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's a great way for people to get to know each other and have fun.

56 76.71%
  • Yes, but if the creators of the old idea come up with a server and are ready to go then they can take over.

8 10.96%
  • No, I don't think it would work very well.

6 8.22%
  • No, I prefer to wait wait until the original creators come up with a server and a concept.

3 4.11%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Kl Radio

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Actually, if I was being honest - I was gonna try to do some interviews with people here and there, where I would record the interview and play it later on my show. It was kinda a "surprise" to reveal during the first show. and to premiere on the second (if there was one ), but why the hell not do it now?

The first one I want to do is a mod from this board. Question is - Which of the mods are willing to show us what their voice sounds like? I was kinda thinking of NikkiD (seeing as she's already had a file of here voice heard before, curtosey of Ron), but it could be anyone's game who'd be willing to do this.
    If you're one of the mods (or even better, the admin ) and want to be the first guest of Illuminati Radio, PM me privately - We wouldn't want to give the surprise away, would we?

In the meantime - What would you like to ask one of the mods? For now, PM me your suggestions (I'll do a proper topic on this if Darker allows it in the first place )

NOTE - All of the above is pending to Darker allows the show "Illuminati Radio" to start at all and whether a mod is willing to be interviewed.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    Poster
    if u want members to take part.. i'm interested
    ice ice baby

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Thanks Icey - I'll put you down for an interview in the (hopeful) future.

As for our first guest, one of the Global Moderators has stepped forward to take part in an interview I would publicly congratulate them for being the first to step forward - But it wouldn't be a surprise then, would it?

I'll wait for Darker to give us an update on the KL Radio before I give more details. In the meantime, feel free to send me the questions YOU want to ask our special guest. Ever wanted to ask any of the mods a question - Here's your chance. Just PM me your questions and your queries might just make it to the interview of Illuminati Radio.

No prizes for making it though

4. Lounge   -   #114
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    *bump* cast your vote please!

5. Lounge   -   #115
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    *idem dito*

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Illuminati@1 October 2003 - 16:30
    In the meantime, feel free to send me the questions YOU want to ask our special guest. Ever wanted to ask any of the mods a question - Here's your chance. Just PM me your questions and your queries might just make it to the interview of Illuminati Radio.

How will we know what questions to ask if we don't know who the guest is for the purpose of surprise?

I mean, people would probably want to ask different questions to Nikki than they would [B][O][T].

And of course, this whole post was just a shameless *bump*.

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Originally posted by El_Jefe+2 October 2003 - 17:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (El_Jefe @ 2 October 2003 - 17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@1 October 2003 - 16:30
    In the meantime, feel free to send me the questions YOU want to ask our special guest.&nbsp; Ever wanted to ask any of the mods a question - Here&#39;s your chance.&nbsp; Just PM me your questions and your queries might just make it to the interview of Illuminati Radio.&nbsp;

How will we know what questions to ask if we don&#39;t know who the guest is for the purpose of surprise?

I mean, people would probably want to ask different questions to Nikki than they would [O][T]. [/quote]
    Well then send me questions that you would want to ask Nikkid and those you&#39;d like to ask [B][O][T]...or balamm...or Lamsey...or El_Jefe (wait, that&#39;s you )

You&#39;re bound to ask the correct mod a question. The rest, well they&#39;d be interesting in the interview ("So tell me, what is it like to be a 17-year-old hormone bomb?" )

I cannot confirm or deny that this is a shameless BUMP

8. Lounge   -   #118
    cool concept, i think its a great idea. i didnt know the had thought of it before

9. Lounge   -   #119
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by Illuminati@2 October 2003 - 18:07

So tell me, what is it like to be a 17-year-old hormone bomb?"
    18, man, 18... If you want to be in the news business, you&#39;ve got to verify your infos&#33;

So, Darker, how is it going? Have you already found your DJs or show-hosts?

10. Lounge   -   #120
    We are already recording some things like jinges and setting up a page with details / application form / events etc

Once done I will post more info