Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just got account stolen from pisexy

Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i go to check out pisexy and click on my bookmark. i am greated with the account login info with user, passcode, pin.

i go to check my email to get that info and i happen to have two emails that were posted today and already read from pisexy. one was a confirmation email saying a password reset has been requested and another was the requested account info. I try loggin in with this info (dunno what was going on at this point) and i was unable. Now i am locked out of my pisexy account to what seems like for good. The IP that requested the change was 79.179.129.190 and is from israel.

To any pisexy mods out there is there any hope? i was seeding 9+ items and had a great ratio!

please any ideas?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Try their IRC

irc://irc.afterx.net/pisexy

That's the IRC channel I could find on FST.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    i have been trying to connect to the irc and it seems to be having issues with pisexy. I can connect to others fine? anyone else want to try

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    anyone else able to get into the irc channel for pisexy ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's working. It has been working ever since I posted the info. It must be a problem on your end

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ive been in there two days.. if any mods ever check that irc please let me know. this dudes still using my account!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    This was all on the site, not your regular Gmail or whatever mail service? Did you break any rules?

Quote Originally Posted by theflystyle View Post
    i go to check out pisexy and click on my bookmark. i am greated with the account login info with user, passcode, pin.

i go to check my email to get that info and i happen to have two emails that were posted today and already read from pisexy. one was a confirmation email saying a password reset has been requested and another was the requested account info. I try loggin in with this info (dunno what was going on at this point) and i was unable. Now i am locked out of my pisexy account to what seems like for good. The IP that requested the change was 79.179.129.190 and is from israel.

To any pisexy mods out there is there any hope? i was seeding 9+ items and had a great ratio!

please any ideas?
    Last edited by pone44; 08-09-2009 at 12:26 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    this was a personl mail account. not pisexy mail. 100% did not break any rules. i have been a member for years

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    damn...I hope you get it figured out. I too have been there for years..great site. GL...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by theflystyle View Post

please any ideas?
    I forwarded it to a mod there. Whether that helps or not I have no idea, but at least they can prevent that bastard from using it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast