Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WhatCD disabled

Question Mark

Hello

I'm french, I write here because I'm IP banned on what.cd after receiving an invitation. The cause of IP is banned for trying to get on what.cd manually and with software(Torrents Open Registrations Checker) that detects the opening of trakers.

If anyone can help me to regain access to the site Thanks

IP adress : 88.xxx.xxx.217
    Name what.cd : rouviere
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-06-2009 at 03:13 PM. Reason: removed IP address

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    don't show your ip adress here ...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    go talk to them about in their irc channel, although how exactly did you get an invitation, those sites only let you know when they have open registration.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane View Post
    go talk to them about in their irc channel, although how exactly did you get an invitation, those sites only let you know when they have open registration.

I can not speak with them on irc because they blocked my IP.

If members of Whatman and Sexteen what.cd can help me with my problem. Thank you
    Last edited by rouviere; 08-06-2009 at 02:10 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    "rouviere" edit the first post and remove your IP, a word of caution dont ever show your IP In a public forum.
    You will be the one who pays the price.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 08-06-2009 at 02:48 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    rouviere, édite ton post et vire ton ip, des gens mal intentionnés risqueraient d'en faire mauvais usage.
    quoi qu'il en soit, la raison du ban ne peut pas être l'utilisation d'un software détectant l'ouverture des inscriptions ni une tentative d'inscription "manuelle" alors que les inscriptions étaient fermées.
    je te conseille vivement de t'arranger avec un bilingue membre de what.cd pour qu'il aille demander en personne sur le chan irc la raison exacte de ton ban.

bonne chance.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 08-06-2009 at 02:59 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Is a member of what.cd bilingual may request the exact reason for my ban on irc what.disabled?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Joining #what.cd-disabled

#what.cd-disabled is an open channel for anyone whose account or invites have been disabled. You don't need to register your nick with nickserv to join.

All it takes are 4 simple steps:

1. Setup your IRC client with name, e-mail, and default nick (name and e-mail can be fake). You may want to look at the documentation for your particular client on how to do it.

2. Connect to the irc.what-network.net server with your IRC client port 6667 or port 6697 (in mIRC, it's /server irc.what-network.net:6667 or /server irc.what-network.net:+6697)

3. Type /join #what.cd-disabled

4. Follow channel topic instructions, and then wait. Do not private message anyone without asking first.
    If you're honest I wish you the best of the lucks.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Joining #what.cd-disabled

#what.cd-disabled is an open channel for anyone whose account or invites have been disabled. You don't need to register your nick with nickserv to join.

All it takes are 4 simple steps:

1. Setup your IRC client with name, e-mail, and default nick (name and e-mail can be fake). You may want to look at the documentation for your particular client on how to do it.

2. Connect to the irc.what-network.net server with your IRC client port 6667 or port 6697 (in mIRC, it's /server irc.what-network.net:6667 or /server irc.what-network.net:+6697)

3. Type /join #what.cd-disabled

4. Follow channel topic instructions, and then wait. Do not private message anyone without asking first.
    If you're honest I wish you the best of the lucks.

I do not have access to the irc channel for ip banned.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    maybe this has something to do with it. (copy pasted from whatcd)

"Due to an unfortunate mishap 84 user accounts, most registered in the past 24 hours (and not present in our latest backup) have been lost. If one of your invites has disappeared (different from being disabled) from the site please feel free to reinvite them, we are sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding."

Bonne chance e rouviere
    Last edited by Octane; 08-06-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast