Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid dl speed

prasannab13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Though demonoid speeds are slow they have huge content and good community

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    This is just one of the consequences of retention.If you want good speeds with older stuff then get yourself an RS a/c

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    This is just one of the consequences of retention.If you want good speeds with older stuff then get yourself an RS a/c
    There are still stuff found on Demonoid that are not on RS. Well at least one e-book that's for sure.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Helionster's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    @ helionster - you would be better off with a site like IPT (a great site to get your feet wet in the private bittorent world) if you put in a request for it I will send you an invite
    I'll be happy to do it. I just dnt know how,do you need my e-mail or something? (I'm too noob to post requests and still haven't figured out how to PM)
    Last edited by Helionster; 08-07-2009 at 07:33 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by TidusBlade View Post
    @cinephilia: That's what their rules state but the ratios never update, ever, since they came back over a year ago. (Was it a year... xD ?)
    i'm pretty sure your ratio never update cause you have only downloaded torrents tracked by public torrentsites.
    anyway, Demonoid rules are pretty clear, there is no punishment for having a low ratio... so why bothering ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Helionster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    @ helionster - you would be better off with a site like IPT (a great site to get your feet wet in the private bittorent world) if you put in a request for it I will send you an invite
    I'll be happy to do it. I just dnt know how,do you need my e-mail or something? (I'm too noob to post requests and still haven't figured out how to PM)
    I made a Give away with a few IPT invites...yeah I need your email...not really sure how you can get that to me...if you can find a creative way to get it to me without anyone else seeing it the invite is yours....

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TidusBlade View Post
    @cinephilia: That's what their rules state but the ratios never update, ever, since they came back over a year ago. (Was it a year... xD ?)
    i'm pretty sure your ratio never update cause you have only downloaded torrents tracked by public torrentsites.
    anyway, Demonoid rules are pretty clear, there is no punishment for having a low ratio... so why bothering ?
    I dl tons of stuffs tracked by Demonoid and not external trackers, and I still can't get the stat to update.
    BUT i don't really care.
    Last edited by TP635; 08-08-2009 at 01:43 AM.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Demonoid is a public tracker that has sign ups to control the flow of people signing up.

Private trackers dont allow external trackers.

You gotta go to demonoid knowing the speeds are gonna suck. But your probably gonna find what you need.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by Helionster View Post
    Ok guys so here I am blowing my head out for a month to get a Demonoid invite cause I was realy done with the public trackers's speeds. But infortunetly the speeds over there didnt even got to the half(50kbs) that trackers like bittorrent.ro gave me.(100-200kbs). My question is: Is (50-100kbs)a normal speed in Demonoid or am I missing somenthing?
    wooo hold on!
    demonoid is not a private tracker. It is a public tracker much like tpd with limited user accounts to keep the community running. If it gets to big either do what tpb does (servers time out) or restrict new people.

I do not have a demonoid account yet I download from there time to time. You do not have to be a user to download from their trackers because they are PUBLIC.

If you want to start out with decent private trackers try SCC or TL or something along those lines. They are a much better example of private trackers.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hey who cares about the speed is free anyway so wait coupe hrs and speed is always shitty

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast