Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anybody on o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m-s facing issues?

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    If your local computer has Linux installed, install vncviewer and type "vncviewer <hostname_of_your_box>:1" and then type your vnc password. If your computer has Windows installed, I don't know what you should do.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    akirabou's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i have windows 7
    Loking For:
    ..:: FTN :: GFT :: PT :: NB :: CN :: TS-Tracker :: BTmusic :: HDBits ::..

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Well, I am sure there are many Windows users here who can help you with it.
    Last edited by OlegL; 09-02-2009 at 05:23 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by akirabou View Post
    hwo can do to login to VNC ?

You need to use some sort of program to do that, http://www.tightvnc.com/ or realvnc then you just put in those informations you got.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendieta View Post
    Still wating for mine... And ordered on July 30!

Dispute on paypal already opened some days ago, no one of my emails (tickets or direct mails to the address you sent here) or even the plugin on the page was answered 'till now...
    Escalated a claim on paypal. Hopeless about it, but, time will say...

Anyway, imo, I don't think he's trying to scam anyone. He's doing a good job, for what I could see on thousand of forum posts here or in other places... I think it's just me! =P
    Emailed, tried to talk with him on MSN plugin on the page, sent tickets, ... But, still in dark!

He said, two days ago, that will setup and sent details of the server in about a hour when we talked. And nothing...
    Yesterday, the same thing...

I'm not flaming, not like that. And really don't want to be seen like that...
    But, in a position of a serious reseller, as what looks like, if he's passing for personal problems, and can't stay much time on support of the customer, or having troubles of new orders, I just think a message saying something like that, apologizing for it, or whatever, will be more effective than 'broken promises' like those I'd said here.

As I could see, the any way I could got his attention, has been escalating a dispute on paypal. Because, over a month, tried to contact him many times, and nothing...

Anyway, thanks to Lucas for his attention and his efforts, even with this situation, and you have my best wishes for your business, mate!

And sorry for the english...
    Last edited by Mendieta; 09-03-2009 at 03:56 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Poster
    my friend ordered a Seedbox S on 25th August and send a email to lucas@*********.pl seven days ago,but now he still not received a response

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Member BT Rep: +5
    Well...
    Today, I talked with Lucas.
    He'd answered all my questions and completed my order.

Server's up and running flawlessly 'till now.

I know, I was really impacient and whatever, but he's doing a 'one man business', with reputation that he have on lot of places, people don't need to get worried about scam.
    I was just impacient and trying to order from other place, as I saw here someone saying he was passing for personal troubles, and I did't desiring to something late too much, not even boring someone who's passing for something that might be serious, with a simple order of a server...

Anyway, now, everithing sould be fine and I'm really impressed with the speeds of the server! o.O

Thanks, Lucas, for your attention and sorry for the times I'd acted like an a-hole!
    As OlegL said on other page, 'believe in him, people'! =)
    Last edited by Mendieta; 09-07-2009 at 07:18 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendieta View Post
    Well...
    Today, I talked with Lucas.
    He'd answered all my questions and completed my order.

Server's up and running flawlessly 'till now.

I know, I was really impacient and whatever, but he's doing a 'one man business', with reputation that he have on lot of places, people don't need to get worried about scam.
    I was just impacient and trying to order from other place, as I saw here someone saying he was passing for personal troubles, and I did't desiring to something late too much, not even boring someone who's passing for something that might be serious, with a simple order of a server...

Anyway, now, everithing sould be fine and I'm really impressed with the speeds of the server! o.O

Thanks, Lucas, for your attention and sorry for the times I'd acted like an a-hole!
    As OlegL said on other page, 'believe in him, people'! =)
    did u have to act as an asshole to get his attention?

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Lucas,

I have paid on 1st Sep, but still not serve and complete my order now. Can you help me to complete my order and give me the server. Thank you very much.

My order number is 1097.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by elizerber View Post
    Lucas,

I have paid on 1st Sep, but still not serve and complete my order now. Can you help me to complete my order and give me the server. Thank you very much.

My order number is 1097.
    ooooo,I am paid 5st Sep,SErver not open,I am wait..my order number is ... admin not responding...help me...

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast