Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anybody on o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m-s facing issues?

Censoring the name of this company made it actually be even more 'in your face'.

Eg. o u t s y s t e m . p l

Lol
    Last edited by redguard; 09-01-2009 at 10:29 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Quote Originally Posted by redguard View Post
    Censoring the name of this company made it actually be even more 'in your face'.

Lol
    Its always been like that. Has nothing to do with this thread or reviews, clown.
    Last edited by gueriLLaPunK; 09-01-2009 at 10:37 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by redguard View Post

Lol
    Its censored because they think I was adversiting and not paying.
    Last edited by outsystem; 09-01-2009 at 10:51 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gueriLLaPunK View Post
    Looks like everything is back to normal, IMO. My EG MAX went offline and I spoke to Lucas via MSN and he was able to fix the issue right away (OVH related)

To those who keep calling him a scammer, please refrain from doing so. I've been with him (going on 8 months now) and he hasn't "stolen" any money from me. I feel sorry for those who's first experience with him have been unpleasant, but I just wanted to let y'all know that this isn't the case with o u t s y s t e m.

I asked him what happened and he said that he was away for job training and the hotel he was staying at did not have internet (he's from Poland) so it was tough for him to manage o u t s y s t e m without axx. He's been doing this for almost a year and I doubt any business owner would want to jeopardize their business by collecting one month's worth of revenue and running off with it. The fallout from that would not be worth it, especially legally.

I, for one, believe him since he has been very good to me and my friends with support and service. I can understand why people are very upset, especially those who sent him money for the first time. It may appear that it's a scam, but it is not. Just want to let you guys know that. No need for pitchforks and torches anymore.

Most resellers are a one to three man operation; o u t s y s t e m just happens to be one guy, which explains the lack of communication that people were experiencing before when he was away without internet.
    I totally agree with you. *********.pl is great. And by the way, no servers that I was renting from him ever went offline.
    Last edited by OlegL; 09-01-2009 at 10:49 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gueriLLaPunK View Post
    Yes, and I was experiencing the same great speeds when I was renting a gigabit seedbox from him.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    zanderzone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    working fine
    Last edited by zanderzone; 09-02-2009 at 05:16 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    akirabou's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    probleme resolved
    Last edited by akirabou; 09-02-2009 at 06:02 PM.
    Loking For:
    ..:: FTN :: GFT :: PT :: NB :: CN :: TS-Tracker :: BTmusic :: HDBits ::..

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by akirabou View Post
    i have a probleme too in *********.pl ,i buyed a new seedbox in this site for 29€ i have wait 6 days after payed ,I finally got the seedbox, but some torrents, works fine. and in other torrents, I get this error --> " Error: ?? ". I thought the problem came from the tracker so I tried on another tracker. I still get the same error. and the speed for download is good 11Mb but the speed of upload is verry bad 1,5Mb ,i have contact the suport but they don't fix mothing

Lol have u even tried to login to VNC, it shows the error in specific. And for that arrow to the upload speed, that is actually good considering theres 3 peers

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    akirabou's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hwo can do to login to VNC ?
    Loking For:
    ..:: FTN :: GFT :: PT :: NB :: CN :: TS-Tracker :: BTmusic :: HDBits ::..

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast