Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anybody on o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m-s facing issues?

zanderzone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    My server is down since yesterday . It's been more than 24 hrs,, Guy on MSn says it's OVH. ..is anybody else facing similar issue ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    winmac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    My kimsufi L (ovh) is running well.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    zanderzone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Well, I contacted the Admin and results has not been good so far. I've also submitted the ticket through their portal but yet to hear anything.

P.S --> What's an efficient way to contact support at o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m-s ? I am trying to pm him on MSN but he ain't replying and I've submitted 2 tickets on the website and there ain't any reply yet
    Last edited by zanderzone; 08-07-2009 at 06:15 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Seems OVH changed its plans so we should wait to see how that will reflect on all resellers.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Plans have changed in wat respect?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Go to any kimsufi site except the one that ends in .com

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I have problems with *********, i can't login to my seedbox from 4 Augast

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Damnit. We were looking to get a $20 Euro Box from them.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    OP, Is your server up? I too have a kimsufi xl down from more than 48 hrs now...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I find that this ********* has garbage customer service...sent him an email about slow FTP speeds a week ago...absolutely no response whatsover. When I ordered the server the HDD was only 60 gigs...took me about 5 days for this guy to finally get off his ass and do something about it and that was after I put in a Paypal disptute.

When you get a shared seedbox there is no mention of any torrent limits on the website. Most good resellers will tell you how many torrents you can run. Not this guy...I assumed when I bought it I could run unlimited torrents...turns out that on the 19 euro plan you can only run 14 torrents total and only download 4 at a time...now why exactly isn't this advertised on the site I wonder?

To top it off....very poor FTP speeds compared to Seedhost.net and Seedhost.eu...I don't know why...all three resell OVH...when I asked him why they were slower than the other 2...he didn't reply. That's the way to run a business.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast