Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech Invite (The love poem)

Evju's Avatar Love Bird BT Rep: +2

Heart

Hi all!

Before I start posting about how awesome I am, I would like you to sit back and listen to what I'm about to say.
    I love you guys. Even though you all are "merely" pixles on my screen reflected onto my white pale face, I truly, deeply love you all!
    You guys with your ironic sense of humor, cheezburger jokes and facepalms.
    You guys are the reason I wake up every morning, put on my flippy-floppies, walk outdoors and give a long good HUG to the world!
    I could go on forever talking about you guys, but my wife is telling me to come back in bed...
    Dont worry, I will be thinking of you guys the entire time

I only have one wish before I leave!
    And that is to give yourselves a round of applause!
    ...Aaand send over an invite to torrentleech.

I am awesome!

And so are you.

EDIT:
    The reason my previous TL account got disabled is because my lovely wife and I just moved in to a new house.
    We just finished buying all the funiture and the "moving in" phase is almost done.
    We did not bother installing the internett before we found the perfect spot to hide all the cables and stuff (She thinks cables are ugly)
    And now as everything is set, I no longer have my account due to inactivity..
    I have contacted them over IRC, but with no success..

So therefore I'm asking you guys, cuz of your awesomeness
    Last edited by Evju; 08-08-2009 at 04:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    _VIBaNaCcI_'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i need it plz

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Đ iN Ba57ArĐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I can bet $100 that you previously had an account.How about we start by what exactly happened to it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    You are most definitely right sez, thats why I love you. You got this sixth sense about these things.

If you take a good look at my other post in the trading section I have explained what happened.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...71#post3266150
    Last edited by Evju; 08-08-2009 at 02:28 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by Evju View Post
    Hi all!

Before I start posting about how awesome I am, I would like you to sit back and listen to what I'm about to say.
    I love you guys. Even though you all are "merely" pixles on my screen reflected onto my white pale face, I truly, deeply love you all!
    You guys with your ironic sense of humor, cheezburger jokes and facepalms.
    You guys are the reason I wake up every morning, put on my flippy-floppies, walk outdoors and give a long good HUG to the world!
    I could go on forever talking about you guys, but my wife is telling me to come back in bed...
    Dont worry, I will be thinking of you guys the entire time

I only have one wish before I leave!
    And that is to give yourselves a round of applause!
    ...Aaand send over an invite to torrentleech.

I am awesome!

And so are you.
    indeed you are awesome

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nice request. I think that you would better have a better chance of success though if you closed the trade thread and never mentioned that sort of thing again.

Besides the fact that TL hates traders and if you are ever fortunate enough to get another account there the staff will do everything in their power to ban you over something like that it's not realistic in the present climate to try to have a foot on both sides of the trade/antitrade divide.

Just my opinion btw .Do whatever you want.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Nice request. I think that you would better have a better chance of success though if you closed the trade thread and never mentioned that sort of thing again.

Besides the fact that TL hates traders and if you are ever fortunate enough to get another account there the staff will do everything in their power to ban you over something like that it's not realistic in the present climate to try to have a foot on both sides of the trade/antitrade divide.

Just my opinion btw .Do whatever you want.
    Thank you for sharing your opinion. You truly are awesome!
    I've been wondering about this for some time now and I would be pleased if someone could explain to me why asking for an
    invite in the trade section is more of a crime than getting one for free in the giveaway section?

But I will try to follow your guidence IdolEyes787 and close my thread in the Trade forum.

Free hugs!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Đ iN Ba57ArĐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I can give you an invite to demonoid,its really awesome
    Still dunno what happened with your TL by the way,the link you gave me is reading i love you..so

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Evju View Post
    I've been wondering about this for some time now and I would be pleased if someone could explain to me why asking for an
    invite in the trade section is more of a crime than getting one for free in the giveaway section?

The is no clear answer because it depends entirely who you are talking to.
    And please don't follow my advice too closely because I am frequently wrong and karma is a bitch.

@sez if by shit you mean life then how true.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Anyone here see Bedazzled?

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast