Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just had a relook at SABnzbd+

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I don't know why I left using this. The only problem I have is showing the time remaining.

I might have to get reuse to this.

Anyone else use SABnzbd+?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    beethoven's Avatar Poster
    seems like a nice program, not taking too much recources
    i'm gonna try it

do you have some user scripts for post-processing?

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    do you have some user scripts for post-processing?
    I don't but it appear that is has

"advanced built-in post-processing options"

http://www.sabnzbd.org/

Finding the option to turn off Auto unrar. Anyone know where the rars go after they get unrared?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    beethoven's Avatar Poster
    yeah, just checked,
    it auto checks par and unrars, nice!!
    Last edited by beethoven; 08-09-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: typo ;)

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    I want a program that builds 400 MB rar's on the fly. SABnzbd assembles multiparts after all are downloaded, so I'm using Xnews.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    The rar files are deleted after the files are built. I am an active beta tester of SABnzbd+ and I love it. The developers are super responsive to bug/feature requests, it is multiplatform and best of all open source.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    I'm using Windows and the rars I download are typically 150-400 MB. The old program I'm using, Xnews, decodes and appends those files on the fly, SABnzbd+ does not, it uses memory or disk cache. I remarked to the developer 7 months ago that compared to Xnews and others SABnzbd+ is disk inefficient, he agreed, and opened new enhancement request ticket #226. I like a lot of things about SABnzbd+ but my copy gathers dust unused because I don't like its disk inefficiency on a Windows platform.
    Last edited by mesaman; 08-10-2009 at 04:26 PM.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    SABnzbd+ is my fav. I run SABnzbdX on my Macbook Pro and monitor/add nzbs when i'm not home. Works great!

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    If you want time remaining showing all the time no matter what site your on use Firefox then install nzbStatus addon which shows you the remaining time in the bottom right of Firefox all the time.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I tried Sabnzb and I didn't like it. I didnt like the fact that it was built into the webbrowser and wasn't its own program.

I switched over to http://www.altbinz.net/

It is way better and it works with IPv6 servers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast