Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some people on the hdbits and sdbits staff are weird for the following reasons:

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Check the sig

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    To bitch about not being smart enough to be on a tracker makes you look retarded.
    But that's exactly my point. Those admins think that you have to know more than a basic stuff if you want to be on their trackers. But aren't all trackers only about downloading and enjoying the things that you downloaded? Aren't all trackers only about uploading things for others and enjoying that fact that you uploaded something for other people? If I am wrong, then tell me what private bittorrent trackers are about.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Also, a hot girlfriend might help you in these types of situations - next time they bring up NTSC framerates and call you retarded, make your gf hold up a sign with your name on it while naked/semi-naked, take a pic, upload, and watch the nerds reach for the tissues either for pain or pleasure. Either way, you win.

//good luck
    Hahahaha. ^That should work just fine

Trackers are supposed to be about sharing, but some are getting more and more strict about who is on their trackers. Although I don't understand how your knowledge of rips will help you become a better member, its becoming a more popular way of getting members. Just look at what.cd.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I still didn't tell you why I had been banned from hdbits/sdbits. This is how I got banned: I was in the #hdbits channel, and sportcenter didn't have % next to his nick, which made him look like a regular person in the channel, so nwo said something about it, and I joked that sportcenter was pretending to be a regular guy in the channel and that's why he didn't have % next to his nick. This is when nwo banned me from the channel. So I told sportcenter, "If you unban me in the #hdbits channel, I will immediately upload my DVDs to sdbits." After that, I started creating my offers on sdbits with the intention of uploading the DVDs after people would vote for these offers, but when the system op of sdbits memineours found out what I had told sportcenter ("If you unban me in the #hdbits channel, I will immediately upload my DVDs to sdbits."), he banned me from the sdbits tracker. When I started complaining about my sdbits ban on an hdbits forum, I was banned from hdbits as well. So, in one day I was banned from two trackers.
    Last edited by OlegL; 08-13-2009 at 04:59 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    The moral of the story is, if you don't hang out in #circlejerk, you won't be banned!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by realityhd View Post
    the moral of the story is, if you don't hang out in #circlejerk, you won't be banned!
    Zing!
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 08-13-2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: boo no all-caps

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    We are thinking of introducing the 11+ entrance exam, because too many n00bs are pre-pubescent. Does this make it wrong?

Or how about introducing technical exam, with the end result being that we only invite people who fail that exam. After all, those that pass are, most likely, agents for the RIAA or MPAA.

We could have a spelling contest, banning those who's spelling is crap, because they are, so blatantly, journalists.

Or we could have a maths exam. Anyone who gets 2+2 wrong is either George Bush, or one of his close friends.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    We could have a spelling contest, banning those who's spelling is crap, because they are, so blatantly, journalists.

I thoink that sounds like a frantasterk idear.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Or we could have a maths exam. Anyone who gets 2+2 wrong is either George Bush, or one of his close friends.
    He's not the only politician who gets his numbers wrong

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    It's true that what I told them was idiotic because of the simple fact that a ban in the irc channel and being an uploader are two completely different things. I mean, you can be banned in the irc channel, but it doesn't affect your ability to upload something to the site. So, why the hell did I even tell them what I told them? I myself have a difficulty answering this question. So, I understand why I pissed them off.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast