Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some people on the hdbits and sdbits staff are weird for the following reasons:

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Some people on the hdbits and sdbits staff are weird for the following reasons: they think they are running a university, but not a tracker. They truly believe that a person who doesn't know anything about NTSC framerates, about LAN, and about the VC1 video compression standard doesn't have a right to be on their trackers.
    In April of 2008, I had to take a small test in order to join hdbits after receiving an invite. This test never had any questions about how to encode and etc. I passed that test. But, for some reason, that fucktarded asshole admin Valerio said this about me when I was in their irc channel: "I am surprised he was able to receive an invite". Unbelievable! Maybe he truly believes that hdbits is a university, but not a tracker?
    People, something is genuinely wrong with Valerio and other hdbits/sdbits admins (memineours, for example).

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    While I personally believe that there is too much emphasis put on the technical rather than the artistic side of movies ( and music ) on certain trackers nonetheless it is their site and their choice and if you do not like it then I suggest that the easy solution would be simply not to be a member there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Well, I was banned from there in June or July of 2008, which means I was a member there for like 3 or 4 months. But I am glad that filesharingtalk.com exists because it allows me to openly bash hdbits/sdbits admins. And I explained the reason why I am angry at them: they believe that anyone who has less knowledge than they do about certain things is incredibly stupid and doesn't have a right to belong to their trackers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I can't comment on that because I don't know them*.
    I will say that not knowing and being stupid are too entirely different things.

*I am fairly sure that one of the administrators of iTS is a girly-man though.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It's their fucking tracker, let them run it the way they want. Just because YOU don't approve of their exam-esque methods doesn't mean everyone does.

Maybe they want people to know the difference between XviD and 720p before they join the tracker.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    It's their fucking tracker, let them run it the way they want. Just because YOU don't approve of their exam-esque methods doesn't mean everyone does.

Maybe they want people to know the difference between XviD and 720p before they join the tracker.
    But as I said, I passed the small test that I had been required to take after receiving an hdbits invite. What I am complaining about is their attitude toward me when I was in their irc channel: they were constantly calling me retarded in the channel and they told me to check my IQ. I find it weird that they were saying it just because I had less knowledge than they did about high-definition, about PAL/NTSC, and etc.
    Last edited by OlegL; 08-10-2009 at 03:03 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post

But as I said, I passed the small test that I had been required to take after receiving an hdbits invite. What I am complaining about is their attitude toward me when I was in their irc channel: they were constantly calling me retarded in the channel and they told me to check my IQ. I find it weird that they were saying it just because I had less knowledge than they did about high-definition, about PAL/NTSC, and etc.
    Oh, you mean elitists? I see.

Well first of all there are lots of rough private tracker IRCs out there that will leave you a sociopathic worse-than-rabies maniac, but you gotta learn to ignore them or just not attend the IRC anymore, if the above applies to you. Simply put some IRCs are full of assholes and you should stay away.

Also, a hot girlfriend might help you in these types of situations - next time they bring up NTSC framerates and call you retarded, make your gf hold up a sign with your name on it while naked/semi-naked, take a pic, upload, and watch the nerds reach for the tissues either for pain or pleasure. Either way, you win.

//good luck
    Last edited by KushBlow; 08-10-2009 at 03:22 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post

Oh, you mean elitists? I see.

Well first of all there are lots of rough private tracker IRCs out there that will leave you a sociopathic worse-than-rabies maniac, but you gotta learn to ignore them or just not attend the IRC anymore, if the above applies to you. Simply put some IRCs are full of assholes and you should stay away.

Also, a hot girlfriend might help you in these types of situations - next time they bring up NTSC framerates and call you retarded, make your gf hold up a sign with your name on it while naked/semi-naked, take a pic, upload, and watch the nerds reach for the tissues either for pain or pleasure. Either way, you win.

//good luck
    I loled, ...but I agree. I know that compared to most people at HDbits and SDbits I'm a n00b at these things. So I stay away from the IRC. I post in the forums now and again. What I do is enjoy the movies. That works for me.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Education is probably the greatest thing mankind has.

To bitch about not being smart enough to be on a tracker makes you look retarded.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Education is probably the greatest thing mankind has.
    I would have gone with compassion but whatever.

My second choice was pizza btw.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

I loled, ...but I agree. I know that compared to most people at HDbits and SDbits I'm a n00b at these things. So I stay away from the IRC. I post in the forums now and again. What I do is enjoy the movies. That works for me.
    You're location actually seems to be true.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-10-2009 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast