Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trackers list with Bonus Points/ Karma Points / Seed points?

Hello

can anyone please post good private trackers with bonus points system (such as: HDbits/Bcg)?

reason is that its easier for me to survive in those types of trackers. my upload speed is crap(50kb/s) so i rather keep the torrents alive instead of H&R.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    ipt

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    You'll be able to survive in IPT with no problems. Their point system is extremely generous. And I believe TTi may still have a bonus system too.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If your upload speed is crap, why not aim for a no-ratio tracker as opposed to a bonus points system? With no-ratio you won't even have to worry about bonuses.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Most trackers have some form of assistance for people with slow line. This can either be in the form of Freeleech, seeding bonus, a combo of both, or some form of 'no ratio' system.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    If your upload speed is crap, why not aim for a no-ratio tracker as opposed to a bonus points system? With no-ratio you won't even have to worry about bonuses.
    It's hard to get into a no ratio tracker.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearful View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    It's hard to get into a no ratio tracker.
    What about iTN? It opened not a long time ago and it's recruiting in many tracker forums I believe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Yep. Pretome works too, its basically no ratio after 50gb up/down, and it has way more peers than any other no ratio site.

Although i think you can survive fine on 50kb, I can survive on may trackers easily with plenty of room to breathe with 100kb.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    okay.. lemme try and recollect the names of trackers wid Karma/seed points.
    Note: SOme of them are ratio free trackers, but the privs are used to get things like invites and titles.. and so on..

anyway.. getting back to topic:
    1)PTN
    2)iTS
    3)STB (For mobile content)
    4)IPT
    5)CN
    6)Elektronik
    7)PiN
    8)KG (Seed Bonus)
    9)CoExist
    10)ITN (Am waiting for my account to get deleted coz of their super cool security measures and an orsum member on the staff panel who used 1234 or some shit like that as his account password..Thank god they have another password for the staff panel..else everything would have been blown up to smithereens )
    11)PAT (Pro Audio Torrents)
    12)STC (Mac content tracker which works on the system of 'coratees saved')
    13)TTi.. though i couldn't be arsed into joining it again just for the sake of verifying this point.
    15)AnimaTooniC
    16)Comic-Releech
    17)FreeTheScene
    18)PassThePopcorn
    19) Waffles.. i guess they do give points for seeding, else i am not too sure about the way i get a couple of points added to my account every few days since i am only seeding 3 or 4 torrents atm.

Thats all i can remember at the moment..
    will update this post if i can think of something else.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 08-11-2009 at 05:25 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    20) STMusic ^_^
    21) G*T
    22) bR
    23) Super Torrents XD
    Last edited by blam; 08-11-2009 at 08:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast