Thread: My List Of Needs

the new ones dont post telling me they are not out.

ok list i need..

Scary Movie 3
    Lord of the Rings 3
    Matrix Revolutions
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Out of time
    kill bill
    mystic river
    the school of rock
    daddy day care
    confidence
    28 days later
    the in-laws
    chicago
    identity
    bruce almighty
    bad boys 2
    gigli

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Well what u need to do is download bittorrent and hop on suprnova.org and get all of those movies if u can't find on Kazaa-lite.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ok..noob here..i posted a list too but the only reply i got was me posting info about the ones i found...

anyway, can you please tell me more about this bitorrent thing, where do i get it and if possible how to use it....i have never really tried anything other than fasttrack.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

not sure about them but everyone talks about it being about the only thing to use here, the boards for regular kazaa were better then here.. at least i think it was the reg boards

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    As Gre1 said "what you need too do" is a bit more work yourself I am new but I don't ask until I have done the groundwork.

Not Out Yet as far as I know :-
    Scary Movie 3
    Lord of the Rings 3
    Matrix Revolutions

All these are on KaZaa I have had them or still got them and they are dvd rips sorry don't have hashes do a SEARCH they have to be here somewhere try harder!!!

daddy day care
    28 days later
    chicago
    identity
    bruce almighty

These are also on Kazaa in "cam" form and I think bad boys is a sceener ITS on this site i have seen it.

bad boys 2
    gigli

As for Daddy Day Care took me 2 weeks on and off to get NOW i am sharing it it is an hard movie for downing.Its about 735 megs.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Bittorrent is the easiest filesharing program made (as far as I know) all u have to do is go to tha link that distorted posted get the program. It will take u totally of about two mins to download and install this program. Then just go to www.suprnova.org and get everything u want, it's all there. As for those movies, cwctv said that are not out, they are not, but they are on Kazaa........all of them are fakes so don't go downloading movies u see that have a new title and it hasn't been verified or is not out in theaters (then u will be posting that u got a fake )but any movie that is out will be on suprova.org. One last thing, to make sure a file is real just go to www.vcdquality.com and if u see it there it is real.