Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats Secret

E3DaMeX's Avatar Da 2nd Boss
    *sigh* Some people...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    ...granted there ARE some decent peeps on these forums.... but, it seems that that bad ones always outshine the good ones.. indeed , no wonder staffers seriously dislike/distrust the members of these sites... lol
    Not quite true...

While there are a high proportion of arseholes on this site, there are still some genuine members who would make excellent additions to any site.

It's the old, 'is the glass half empty, or half full', philosophy. Do we deal with the negative or the positive? Do we say FST is full of corruption and deceit, or do we celebrate when we locate those few members who have remained untainted by those who bring corruption?

When Hitler's armies were sweeping across Europe, there was a nunnery somewhere in Italy that had been designated as an ideal lookout for allied invasion. The Mother Superior begged with the Nazi Colonel not to turf them out of their home. He opened his shirt to reveal a Crucifix, and told the Mother Superior not to worry. The army left the nunnery to the nuns, and set up a lookout at an alternative location.

This is very much like FST. The hordes of traders and account sharers have within their ranks the souls of angels. We should not discount those heathens either, since many of them can be converted to good using wisdom and the light.

'Heed not, for amongst the den of evil, lies the true believers, the sharers, and the carers. Heed not, for amidst this den of traders and account whores, there are the cleansed few who will lead the lost to the light.'

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    ...granted there ARE some decent peeps on these forums.... but, it seems that that bad ones always outshine the good ones.. indeed , no wonder staffers seriously dislike/distrust the members of these sites... lol
    Not quite true...

While there are a high proportion of arseholes on this site, there are still some genuine members who would make excellent additions to any site.

It's the old, 'is the glass half empty, or half full', philosophy. Do we deal with the negative or the positive? Do we say FST is full of corruption and deceit, or do we celebrate when we locate those few members who have remained untainted by those who bring corruption?

When Hitler's armies were sweeping across Europe, there was a nunnery somewhere in Italy that had been designated as an ideal lookout for allied invasion. The Mother Superior begged with the Nazi Colonel not to turf them out of their home. He opened his shirt to reveal a Crucifix, and told the Mother Superior not to worry. The army left the nunnery to the nuns, and set up a lookout at an alternative location.

This is very much like FST. The hordes of traders and account sharers have within their ranks the souls of angels. We should not discount those heathens either, since many of them can be converted to good using wisdom and the light.

'Heed not, for amongst the den of evil, lies the true believers, the sharers, and the carers. Heed not, for amidst this den of traders and account whores, there are the cleansed few who will lead the lost to the light.'
    refreshing and reinforcing at the same time

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Not quite true...

what does your long winded theory have to do with what i said? .... what i said was 100 % true and correct.. there are some good people on the forums... But, it's the undesirables that come from these forums also that get the most attention and put the rest in bad light.. and thats why a majority of staffers don't like these forums much.... can't change the facts m8.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Great post, FoX!

Anything I would have to say would pale in comparison. So I'll just leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Not quite true...
    That's it.The thesaurus has been exhausted.The dictionary has just declared bankruptcy.With THIS, all the fitting adjectives have been used and re-used and worn down to the nub...splendid, spectacular, impressive, striking, glorious, superb, majestic, awesome, awe-inspiring, breathtaking,sumptous, resplendent, grand,impressive, imposing, monumental, palatial, stately, opulent, rich, dazzling, beautiful, elegant, splendiferous, ritzy, posh, swanky,masterly, skillful,admirable, accomplished, expert, skilled, skillful, consummate,irreproachable,meritorious,excellent, outstanding,intelligent, clever, smart, astute,adept,illustrious, first-class, first-rate,fine, superb,virtuoso, brilliant...i could go on forever but i think those few words already said it all .OG to say the least.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    what does your long winded theory have to do with what i said?
    My long winded theory has everything to do with your previous statement.

.... what i said was 100 % true and correct.. there are some good people on the forums...
    I'm not doubting this statement at all. I am merely promoting this statement in a positive light.

But, it's the undesirables that come from these forums also that get the most attention and put the rest in bad light..
    Not true again. While the undesirables do get a lot of the spotlight, just as many, if not more, of the good members respond in a positive light. Just take a gander at some of the responses within this very thread.

and thats why a majority of staffers don't like these forums much.... can't change the facts m8.
    Where do you get your facts from? While some of my colleagues detest this place, there are others who are more moderate in their attitudes, and there even some, like myself, who see FST as a positive challenge.

I should also point out that this happens to be one of my favourite forums, and that is without trying to impress FST admin with my fictional rank. Not once have I ever begged a favour of FST staff.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Stou, my friend and mon ami..
    when u gonna let me in ??
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbzonasul View Post
    Stou, my friend and mon ami..
    when u gonna let me in ??
    It might help if you would at least put the minimum of effort in your post and wrote his name as he intended it to be written
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast