Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tupac : Resurrection

Poster
    It won't be like I said earlier "In In Own Words" it's told by Pac. Also it's made by Amaru so at most we will see a R.I.P Tupac shout out at end. It will be about his life most probably.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Mmmmm. only Eminem? Damn it ! HE sucks , compared to Tupac he sucks , although

Nah nevermind.

Tupac had a song on the #1 spot on the radio , while he was in PRISON! Beat that , stupid !

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@3 October 2003 - 11:48
    Mmmmm. only Eminem? Damn it ! HE sucks , compared to Tupac he sucks , although

Nah nevermind.

Tupac had a song on the #1 spot on the radio , while he was in PRISON! Beat that , stupid !
    Huh wtf? What has Eminem got to do with anything? For those of you don't know Eminem producded one of the songs called Runnin from the Tupac Ressurection Soundtrack and apparently he is producing another or rapping on of the songs. Also their is a book coming out for this movie then in 2004 or late 2003 another double albumed apparently called Ghetto Gospel. Thats to go with the hundreds of mixtapes that have been coming out lately.
    http://www.urbanplayground.net/~westsyde/0...version-xxl.mp3

Click that for Runnin Resurrection 192k CDQ ft Notorious B.I.G and producded by Eminem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12