Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots Of Forum Members Are Critical To Klite!?!

I like Kazaa Lite, but I'm mostly here because the other forums I visit usually ban people who talk too much specifics about file-sharing. Here I just don't mention specifics about what I have in case someone's watching. I mostly use KLite and ftps/IRC.

And Shareduser, to think those guys are RIAA accounts is pretty paranoid. They're forum n00bs, trust me, a lot of people honestly don't know what Kazaa's status is and this is a good place for them to ask. I mean hell, I've been accused here of being an RIAA spy. In fact, was that you?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I'm kind of limited to just klite at the moment, don't get me wrong its great and depending on what you go for very fast and convenient, but it not being open source and the fact that we can't really affect/alter the network is quite annoying, because kazaa is clearly slipping behind in terms of technology and may be going the way of Gnutella.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Well - nice to know you all folks!

Shareholder wrote:
    I download all my files with K-lite ,and what are you talking about is nothing but paranoia,or a new RIIA strategy.Here some ex.:
    What kind of paranoia are you talking about ????

Was my questions paranoid?? I use the board - and I use K-Lite myself - actually ck-uk "took the words out of my mouth":

If i know theres just as much chance as finding and downloading a file with k/l as any other prog,i always use k/l as first chioce
    I have checked out some of the competition and find it very nice to have all these alternatives. If you can't get what you want on one P2P network - you'll propably find it on another. But so far, I guess, at least 75% of my 200+ gb good quality music collection comes from K-Lite (although I must admit - I have have no idea about how many Gb of fakes and low quality stuff I have deleted over the last couple of years - both from Fastrack and other networks)

SyrinxGC

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Lots Of Forum Members Are Critical To Klite!?!,
    I'm talking about this question.Nobody critic K-Lite except some newcomers from my example.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    KaZaA Lite Is Still A Great Proggie!
    Still Use It To Download Singles (Mp3'z), Older movies and some appz
    and of course share stuff
    Still Use IRC and Bittorrent And Emule And DC++ to get other stuff.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    i only eva use it for old movies and music

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I wrote:

Shareholder replied:

I'm talking about this question.Nobody critic K-Lite except some newcomers from my example. 
    Maybe my use of the word "critic" wasn't correct - I just find it peculiar that so many people seems to prefer other P2P solutions.

I have nothing negative to say - on the contrary - I love the work you do with K-lite - and the extra tools!

SyrinxGC

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by SyrinxGC@2 October 2003 - 18:52
    I wrote:

Shareholder replied:

Maybe my use of the word "critic" wasn't correct - I just find it peculiar that so many people seems to prefer other P2P solutions.

I have nothing negative to say - on the contrary - I love the work you do with K-lite - and the extra tools!

SyrinxGC
    Variety is the spice of life.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I still use K-lite quite a bit. It has become harder since the RIAA started to use the FT network as the place to fight against P2P though

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    i started off on K-Lite but then soulseek was the talk of the musicworld so i thought i would try it loved and never have gone back. Then when people are like my songs are sceechy i just be like go to Soulseek there is no reason not to

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast