Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lots Of Forum Members Are Critical To Klite!?!

PAiNKiLLER
    I like K-Lite very much. I must say that I always keep my k-lite open so that ppl can u/l from me n whenever I need sth I just d/l it...

Image Resized

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by SyrinxGC@2 October 2003 - 11:04
    It seems to me that many of the most active members of the K-lite Discussion Board actually don't like K-lite very much. Am I right?

If I'm right- Why join this board?

If I'm wrong - at least it seems to me that no one uses it for music or movies.
    For what do you actually use K-lite???

Just really curious!

SyrinxGC
    dude, we all love klite. klite was like our first step. it made us into the filesharing pirating scalywags we r now. but klite is great for beginners, but we've gone past that. :pirate:

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by ilw@2 October 2003 - 08:51
    I'm kind of limited to just klite at the moment, don't get me wrong its great and depending on what you go for very fast and convenient, but it not being open source and the fact that we can't really affect/alter the network is quite annoying, because kazaa is clearly slipping behind in terms of technology and may be going the way of Gnutella.
    The original programmers of KaZaA are now working on something else. Some kind of internet phone service for broadband users. Don't expect many big new technology developments on KaZaA

But if programs like shareaza get good, we'll be in good shape. Shareaza's got bittorrent support

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    i use whatever program will get me the file faster.....but i use k-lite(for music) and bt(for the rest) i do use others but only for files i cant get on them 2 B)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123