Thread: ultraseeds.org help needed

Laugh

I'm not making this post to shout scream or abuse lol i am hoping someone can help me out. Basically i tried to restart my utorrent on economy4 package but for some reason the vncserver and even utorrent are no longer working at all. i have tried to ssh in after bit of reading on google but to no avail i use

"wine restart utorrent.exe. " but i just get error after error. I have emailed therm at 8am yesterday morning but still no reply, i don't expect issues resolved in a matter of seconds but wondering what anyones experience of their help desk is, are they quick are they slow?

Also if anyone can help me to get it up and running angain be much appreciated

cheers
    biggy
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Good point... Shut down uTorrent and drom commandline try this

<now find the PID for wineserver>
    q
    kill -9 PID

Now try starting wine again...
    Last edited by FransTormer; 08-15-2009 at 08:35 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    just like to say the vendor has fully sorted it for me and even tried to contact me on msn... great service

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I thought I'd bump this.

I'm not the poster above, but I've had numerous "outages" where I have NO access for almost a week at a time. I'm currently experiencing one, where I've been completely down for 4 days.

I don't want to trash them too much, because when it's working I'm happy with them. But, multiple more than a week outages is driving me crazy.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gheegh View Post
    I thought I'd bump this.

I don't want to trash them too much, because when it's working I'm happy with them. But, multiple more than a week outages is driving me crazy.
    I've got no problem trashing them. I haven't had service since 11/1. They don't respond to emails. They have no concept of customer service. I've written off the files I hadn't downloaded yet and moved on.
    Yes, I've been drinking. What's your point?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Dude me 2 need a seedbox which is cheap as well as 24/7

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bud there r tons of reviews of providers.. Grab any one as per ur budget..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Alright. I'll pile on. it's the 10th. I'm still down. They suck. Stay away.