Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Musleman New Post Whore.

why is everybody so stuck on my post counts is it bugging you?? is it taking food off your table?? or is it that you don't have a life so have to worry about mine??
    You are the one who hasent got a life you lamer, posting on here non stop, what else do you do, just a 30year old guy with no job. you get a life.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Be nice to muscle, if he goes someone else would have to do the job he does now, would you like to have to post the same thing over and over for weeks?

Nah, I say well done muscle', may your posting never cease or falter

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    what is it with drop kicks bagging someone that spends his time helping ppl it is a shame there isnt more out there like him!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@2 October 2003 - 15:02
    why is everybody so stuck on my post counts is it bugging you?? is it taking food off your table?? or is it that you don't have a life so have to worry about mine??
    You are the one who hasent got a life you lamer, posting on here non stop, what else do you do, just a 30year old guy with no job. you get a life.
    i'm not the one spending time worring about other people's lives you are i got a life and its great allows me alot of time to myself to do what ever i like, get your own life, mind your own business worry about your own point less post counts, grow up, how old are you like 2 years old or something lol kids today

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Forgrt it man, jsut get back to posting.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Ex-member
    :flame:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234