Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REQ BitMeTV

Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I am humbly requesting a BitMeTV invite. no accounts please. I recently got a HDMI cable to run to my TV and now do not have to burn movies to a DVD in order to watch them. Also my bro got me hooked on some tv shows like Lie to me, rescue me and Dexter. I kinda like Entourage but haven't really gotten into it yet and only like one character which is Ari. Since i do not have HBO or showtime I really need an account. Let me know if u need proofs, I have really good ratio's on all my account and promise to use it extensively.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    winmac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    BitmeTv is hard to seed.. U won't enjoying it.. I suggest for 0 day tracker like torrentleech or tv tracker like http://tvtorrents.com/

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    tvtorrents.ro Is also quite good and they even have open sign-ups right now. They have options for English and Romanian language on the site. 99% of the files are in English.

I have to agree that BMTV is hard to seed. For the shows that you mentioned, you won't have much trouble finding them on any of the mentioned trackers.

The only time you would REALLY need a tracker like BMTV is for obscure British series and cooking shows, some older series (70's and 80's), some Oz and Nz TV, and some of the other obscure things you may not find elsewhere.

Honestly, I wouldn't have listened to someone telling me to just go with one of the "regular" trackers instead, but for the most part, you will find "general programming" all over the place.

BTW, I am dying for the new season of Dexter.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    It also comes in handy if you don't like .RARs(alot more convenient if you stream shows through your xbox)
    Otherwise its not right to tell somebody that they won't like a site based on your own personal experiences.A little cross seeding and some partial seeding here and there easily gets you to a descent enough ratio for you to enjoy the site.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    When I read the OP I had the exact same thoughts as you megabyteme.
    BMTV is ta very good site if you are looking for foreign series ( I wouldn't even say that it's best for older shows because TVVault outdoes them there) but for commonplace series like you named TVT or an easy to seed O day would be ( and is) my first choice.

Seriously why the need to arse yourself up always having to jump on a torrent the second it comes out when you can be some other place without that kind of pressure?
    Unlike sez I am strongly against partial seeding and think that if you have to cross seed to survive someone must be doing something wrong.

Btw that's not to say that BMTV isn't a good site because it is .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-17-2009 at 12:13 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The only time you would REALLY need a tracker like BMTV is for obscure British series
    thebox for british tv ffs. you are basicaly saying that if somebody is not after those shows you mentioned, they have nothing to do at bitmetv, which is terribly wrong as bitmetv is the best speed and content wise, hence everybody wants to join, and it is a valid reason.
    it is not that hard to seed on bitmetv. if you set up an rss with smart filters at home, you can manage to have a nice ratio even with 1mbps upload speed. OP, i would recommend tvt.ro too though, it would be a good tracker to start with for you with the mentioned shows, and when you get tired off slow speeds they have there, you can always come back and "upgrade"
    Last edited by ajsi; 08-17-2009 at 03:26 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    It also comes in handy if you don't like .RARs(alot more convenient if you stream shows through your xbox)
    Otherwise its not right to tell somebody that they won't like a site based on your own personal experiences.A little cross seeding and some partial seeding here and there easily gets you to a descent enough ratio for you to enjoy the site.
    Uhm, last time I checked both TVT.com and TVT.ro had unrared files. That doesn't mean (as said already) that the OP shouldn't go after BMTV. It's a great site if you got a fast enough connection or a seedbox, especially with the recent adition of freeleech.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    It is not hard to seed/keep a good ratio on bmetv.
    For the OP TVT, any 0 day has the shows you mention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    I am humbly requesting a BitMeTV invite. no accounts please. I recently got a HDMI cable to run to my TV and now do not have to burn movies to a DVD in order to watch them. Also my bro got me hooked on some tv shows like Lie to me, rescue me and Dexter. I kinda like Entourage but haven't really gotten into it yet and only like one character which is Ari. Since i do not have HBO or showtime I really need an account. Let me know if u need proofs, I have really good ratio's on all my account and promise to use it extensively.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I can seed anywhere, I have insane ratio's on all my sites. I have never had a problem with that. I also have tons of other shows i need to get for family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by winmac View Post
    BitmeTv is hard to seed.. U won't enjoying it.. I suggest for 0 day tracker like torrentleech or tv tracker like http://tvtorrents.com/
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    I also have tons of other shows i need to get for family and friends.
    Who knows you may t be the best potential member BMTV could ever hope for but you shouldn't make statements like that because it begs someone to say something like " which ones " and then you answer "Lie to Me " and " Burn Notice " and "Two and a Half Men " or something similar and your right back at square one.(Being that people were trying to be helpful before and that you don't need BMTV to download any of though programs)

Just say the truth that BMTV is by far the most prestigious TV site and it would be a really great thing if you could be a part of it.

Either that or list some shows that these people need that you can't find anywhere else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast