Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dll Errors While Running Aol

Originally posted by ZeroX9@2 October 2003 - 23:22
    just to see what it's like.. IE sucks.. opera sucks.. netscape sucks.. MyIE2 kinda sucks... Avant sucks... mozilla sucks.. neo something sucks..

is there any GOOD BROWSER?
    IE2? There's an IE6 now so your way behind on updating it, lol. Anyways thanks for help guys. And to the person who said to re-install it, tried that a gazillion times with no luck, so that is not an option anymore.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I got the answer, get rid of AOHell and that will save you 50 dollors a month.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by shn+2 October 2003 - 20:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 2 October 2003 - 20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-angelique@2 October 2003 - 13:37
    I am constantly getting different dll errors while running aol and can&#39;t seem to find a solution to why they happen. I have ran my virus scanner and nothing is detected

The errors I get:

KERNEL32.DLL
    MSVCRT.DLL
    AXMETASTREAM.DLL
    MSHTML.DLL

and more other ones on occasion

If anyone knows how I can fix this problem, please let me know. thanks&#33;&#33;
    go here and download those dll files and copy them to your windows directory

c:&#092;windows or c:&#092;windows&#092;sytem32

http://dll.yaroslavl.ru/ [/b][/quote]
    does it matter which folder?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@3 October 2003 - 01:16
    I got the answer, get rid of AOHell and that will save you 50 dollors a month.

true but I&#39;m not the one paying for it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by angelique+2 October 2003 - 19:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angelique @ 2 October 2003 - 19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@2 October 2003 - 20:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-angelique
    @2 October 2003 - 13:37
    I am constantly getting different dll errors while running aol and can&#39;t seem to find a solution to why they happen. I have ran my virus scanner and nothing is detected

The errors I get:

KERNEL32.DLL
    MSVCRT.DLL
    AXMETASTREAM.DLL
    MSHTML.DLL

If anyone knows how I can fix this problem, please let me know. thanks&#33;&#33;

http://dll.yaroslavl.ru/
    does it matter which folder? [/b][/quote]
    It depends on what version of windows your using. If in doubt just drop copies in both the folders, it wont hurt anything. But just in case set a system restore point.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by shn+3 October 2003 - 01:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 3 October 2003 - 01:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by angelique@2 October 2003 - 19:19
    Originally posted by shn@2 October 2003 - 20:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-angelique
    @2 October 2003 - 13:37

The errors I get:

KERNEL32.DLL
    MSVCRT.DLL
    AXMETASTREAM.DLL
    MSHTML.DLL

http://dll.yaroslavl.ru/

does it matter which folder?
    It depends on what version of windows your using. If in doubt just drop copies in both the folders, it wont hurt anything. But just in case set a system restore point. [/b][/quote]
    I have Windows 98 SE

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    umm.

Then it may be c:&#092;winnt or something. Im not sure, maybe someone will see this post and elablorate onit.

I think the system folders for 98 and xp are different locations.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    thanks for your help. I have a System and System32 folder though . So I have no clue, heh.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by angelique@2 October 2003 - 19:28
    thanks for your help. I have a System and System32 folder though . So I have no clue, heh.
    Like I said, use them both. Or better yet, copy them to &#092;system first and run it and see if it works. If it doest work then delete the files that you copied and try it in the &#092;system32 folder and run the program.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by shn+3 October 2003 - 01:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 3 October 2003 - 01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-angelique@2 October 2003 - 19:28
    thanks for your help. I have a System and System32 folder though&nbsp; . So I have no clue, heh.
    Like I said, use them both. Or better yet, copy them to &#092;system first and run it and see if it works. If it doest work then delete the files that you copied and try it in the &#092;system32 folder and run the program. [/b][/quote]
    okay thanks I&#39;ll try that. The thing is I don&#39;t get them right when I start up the program, usally they come up after I&#39;m already on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast