Thread: Stargate Sg1

anyone know where to get stargate sg1 seasons 6 and 7?

preferably dvd

cheers!!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    I dont know mate ..but there always on sky..u could always record them on to tape or P.C.Or tri some where like http://www.suprnova.org.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Forum Star
    Season 6 dvd rips are on eMule.

http://www.bucktv.net

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    They don't have this season (7) on DVD yet. If you don't wanna wait for the DVDs to come out, you can download the TV-Rips from SuprNova.org.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Stargate sg1 is so boring, always the same scenarios for each episode, all planets look like each other, all caracters are boring. Why do you american felows have to export your shit all over the world. Just give us the simpsons, futurama, south-park and mickael moore, and keep the crap for you damn!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    And what do you give us? It certainly ain't underarm deodorant.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Yeah ok. few things like Amelie Poulain for example, but we're not a so huge country like yours.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by leonidas@3 October 2003 - 00:30
    Stargate sg1 is so boring, always the same scenarios for each episode, all planets look like each other, all caracters are boring. Why do you american felows have to export your shit all over the world. Just give us the simpsons, futurama, south-park and mickael moore, and keep the crap for you damn!!
    lol, it's not american, it's canadian made in vancouver (where i live ). i've been on the set once of sg1, got a signature from richard dean anderson. plus, it's not really that boring (beats star trek: enterprise anyday). but i guess it is repetitive, the reason the planets look the same is because they 95% of the time shoot the series near the mountains north of vancouver (grouse mountain), and there was one episode where they went and shot it at whistler (location of 2010 winter olympics, hopefully). but, everyone has an opinion .

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+3 October 2003 - 02:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 3 October 2003 - 02:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leonidas@3 October 2003 - 00:30
    Stargate sg1 is so boring, always the same scenarios for each episode, all planets look like each other, all caracters are boring. Why do you american felows have to export your shit all over the world. Just give us the simpsons, futurama, south-park and mickael moore, and keep the crap for you damn&#33;&#33;
    lol, it&#39;s not american, it&#39;s canadian made in vancouver (where i live ). i&#39;ve been on the set once of sg1, got a signature from richard dean anderson. plus, it&#39;s not really that boring (beats star trek: enterprise anyday). but i guess it is repetitive, the reason the planets look the same is because they 95% of the time shoot the series near the mountains north of vancouver (grouse mountain), and there was one episode where they went and shot it at whistler (location of 2010 winter olympics, hopefully). but, everyone has an opinion .

[/b][/quote]
    Actually I use to like it a lot when It began, but now all the themes are recurant like in a sitcom. But as the caracters don&#39;t say funny things, the whole thing has very little interest. It just taste like macdonald food, you know calibrated product.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@3 October 2003 - 02:13
    plus, it&#39;s not really that boring
    Maybe the french translation just give me that feeling. Now as I speak english and can get some movies in english, I&#39;ve find out that actors in original english versions often sound more credible. Exept I don&#39;t know why, for Terminator 2, scharzeneger and the T-1000&#39; s voice sounded both incredibly stronger and credible in french.