1. Post lots of complicated words to sound professional.
2. Make lots of Numbers like I am doing.
3. Post pictures, it helps the illiterate.
4. Make lots of edits, to make it look like you're constantly updating the topic.
5. Make it seem like you know what you're talking about.
6. Plagiarize long explanations from sites, a helpful site to find explanations is Google
7. Make the title really big and bold
8. Compliment a mod, and ask them to Pin it
9. Put a link to the topic in your signature.
10. The link in your sig should be colorful and big
11. Put lots of dashes to separate words from other words like so:
12. Pretend to help n00bs and then dis them. Often you can tell them to "stfu".
If you follow my steps you will have created the perfect topic