Thread: New NZB-Site hits the web nzbleech.net

i want to present you a new nzbsite. besides several infos to every release like a trailer you got for each release about 3 downloadlinks for nzb files. the site automaticly updates every few minutes so i think itīs the fastest nzb site arround. i hope you like it.

enjoy the new page and visit http://nzbleech.net

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    That's you indexing turn around time? If so, I posted Eureka and Monk newest episodes here and there still not on your site 30 minutes later.....
    [center]

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    as you can see weīre currenty in the betatest. there still a few probs. after this weekend the updatetime will be every 10 minutes.

greets nzbleech

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    So your an auto indexer like NZBs.org?

Also, please don't post multiple threads advertising your site, I deleted the other thread, that was the same as this one.

If you want to advertise, there's a block at the top you can pay for advertising like everyone else does....

This thread is fine though
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 08-22-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    [center]

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Pretty nice site. I like the layout. I'll keep it in my rotation.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    you can accept new functions on site soon, like user requests and many more. so keep an eye on the site and tell your friends about the page

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Bookmarked, thanks nzbleech.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I like the concept. Fast is always a plus.

On the flip side, I can't stand sites that over-space everything, the way this on does. For example, if I'm search for 'Entourage' I don't need a big image (the exact same one over and over again) next to every single listing as well as a description of the show next to every single one as well (not an episode description, but a duplicate description of the show on every listing). If I'm looking up the show, I know what it is and what it's about; there's no need to be redundant.

The other "con" for me was, everything is in German.
    Last edited by Skiz; 08-24-2009 at 06:44 PM.

yo

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    @skiz if you donīt want the image again and again and the plot you can chose the titleview on top. so you get only listed the episodes without the information enjoy

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    origin909
    @skiz
    the software is still in a testphase. several enhancements are planed. such as multiple language support for all kind of information. i hope everybody who doesnt understand the german language can find a way through the site at this stadium of developement too, because all essential things are in english. thanks for the feedback