Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] ScL

hello everyone.. I have been looking for an invite to this site for a long time. I look to be very active on the site (as I am on the other private sites I am on.. in particular, Torrentbytes). I seed everything I download for months (as I slowly archive the older stuff to external HD's). I recently started using RSS so I plan to participate on most of the new TV/movie torrents that are released. Thanks for your consideration.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why SCL though? What does it bring to the table that other trackers don't?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Why SCL though? What does it bring to the table that other trackers don't?
    +1 also you need to become a more active member get your way around and you'll get what you want if you deserve it..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    addiction's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaJune View Post
    hello everyone.. I have been looking for an invite to this site for a long time. I look to be very active on the site (as I am on the other private sites I am on.. in particular, Torrentbytes). I seed everything I download for months (as I slowly archive the older stuff to external HD's). I recently started using RSS so I plan to participate on most of the new TV/movie torrents that are released. Thanks for your consideration.
    A lot of poeple say that they will be very active, but it rarely true (or on a very short period). Prove that this will not be the case and maybe...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by addiction View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaJune View Post
    A lot of poeple say that they will be very active, but it rarely true (or on a very short period). Prove that this will not be the case and maybe...
    Hi, I am not sure how to prove this. I plan to download most if not all new movies that come out and seed on the site. I'll also be downloading most of the shows that are starting up in the fall. Let me know how I can show I will be active

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +1
    I think, by being active, he meant not only downloading, seeding, but being active member of a community, take part in forum life, irc etc.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bump

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    actually, the question is still there, why scl, why not ipt, ptm...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Hey. I already have a huge 60k+ tracker. I was looking for something a bit smaller and more secure. I heard SCL is at 5k which seems like an ideal number to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast