Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: X Box Gfx Are So Good

Xbox can only output a bit more power than the gamecube, theyre actually quite close. And also "KrackHead2k", while graphics certainly aren't everything when it comes down to the actual quality of the game, graphics do play an important role in actually attracting people to it, and make the whole experience more enjoyable.

2. Games   -   #42
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@5 October 2003 - 23:34
    And also "KrackHead2k", while graphics certainly aren't everything when it comes down to the actual quality of the game, graphics do play an important role in actually attracting people to it, and make the whole experience more enjoyable.
    That's true, I'm just saying that some people look at only the graphics. To them, if the graphics are slightly bad, the game is bad.

3. Games   -   #43
    True true, just making sure you werent saying graphics werent important. Simply:

Gameplay > Graphics.

4. Games   -   #44
    Poster
    Damn, i'm not saying the Xbox GFX suck - but the PC ownz any console!

5. Games   -   #45
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Timmah@6 October 2003 - 09:05
    Damn, i'm not saying the Xbox GFX suck - but the PC ownz any console!
    pc rox dudes

6. Games   -   #46
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    pc does own graphics and a few games. i prefer nintendo for games and im really pissed off at em sometimes. they brought the dd out in japan only so no-one in the west heard of doshin the giant and everyone thought black and white was new . now it looks like thats gonna appen with animal crossing

7. Games   -   #47
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    The graphics these days depend more on the programmers than anything else, on those three consoles.

I've got them all at home and I'd say that they all have different strenghts graphicswise, though I'm fairly sure that Killzone for PS2 is going to be one of the best looking games ever, regardless of console.

8. Games   -   #48
    Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY@6 October 2003 - 12:34
    The graphics these days depend more on the programmers than anything else, on those three consoles.

I've got them all at home and I'd say that they all have different strenghts graphicswise, though I'm fairly sure that Killzone for PS2 is going to be one of the best looking games ever, regardless of console.
    Yeh Me Too(The Pogrammer Part).....Anyway I'm Going To Get An X-Box/GameCube For My Birthday/Christmas

9. Games   -   #49
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@6 October 2003 - 05:50
    From the link Grimlock posted:
    3. The controller is almost as big as my nuts.
    This has to be by far the shittiest controller packed with a home console ever. What were they thinking? Over 25% of the surface area on the controller is wasted by a giant green Xbox jewel--you know, in case you forget what system you're playing in between loading screens. You can seriously drop the controller onto a cat from 5 feet and break its back... so I've heard.
    I have to say that the controller has never been a problem for me. When I first got my xbox it came with the controller S, a magnificent work of art.

Ok example:

Its like a car. There is automatic. Then there is standard.

A playstation 2 is like automatic; its easy to use; nothing spectacular; just use it to get the job done....

A Xbox is like a standard. Yes it takes a while to get used to. You have to learn with this new thing that may seem hard at first but once you know how to use it, you'll prefer it over automatic. Thats the way I look at it as I prefer standard over automatic(in vehichles).

I have seen the first controller that came with the xbox and yes I do belive that contoller looked bad. I don't feel that way about S. It is a nice controller that fits in my hands. Its more of a "manly" controller. Each of my fingers can reach all the spots. I really don't see how "too big of controller" can actually hurt your hands....that is....unless you have girly geeky hands(no offence....even to xbox lovers....).

I have always put the consoles in a category. I'm not saying they are for specific age groups, I'm just saying I look at it this way:

Gamecube: For ages 12 and under

Playstation 2: for ages 13 to 17

Xbox: Ages 18(me) and up.

My brother in law prefers this, I prefer this, my brother prefers this, and even my dad prefers the xbox. I go to his house all the time playing his games. He and I are big men, we need big things.

WE LIKE BIG TOYS.

Just adding my two cents on "controllers". Please don't quote me on anything and bitch me out. I just think that a system sucks because of the controls is a horrible excuse. If you honestly say that you have played with the xbox controller S for at least a month of gaming and you still hate it, then fine. But if your a person that just picks it up and says "oh man this sucks...", then your not even giving it a chance.

I don't belive it is impossible to adjust yourself to a controller and like it. If you say it is, your Lying. Its not going to kill you to use it. In fact I find it quite comfortable.

The guy in that quote must have a small dick. He obviously can't stand big things. Oh and speaking of "waste of space" what about the playstation 2? I know they can fit 2 more controller ports on the front of that thing. Oh well I'll still play all of em

One last thing. The thing I really do hate is after playing the xbox for a several weeks, then start up the playstation 2(and vice versa), I almost forget how to play with its controller.

Only complaint I have. I have to learn how to play em again.

EDIT: Oh one thing I forgot. The reason I can handle the big controllers more than other people is probably because I'm a Texan. It's like they say, things are bigger here in Texas....well...at least thats what my girlfriend says...

10. Games   -   #50
    Poster
    OMG I don't think I have ever read aa more pompous post by someone more concerned about being inadequite. Why not check out my link you might actually have to click your mouse once there are plenty of reasons there to hate the xbox.

Also I have to say....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast