Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: X Box Gfx Are So Good

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Grimlock@8 October 2003 - 03:52
    OMG I don't think I have ever read aa more pompous post by someone more concerned about being inadequite. Why not check out my link you might actually have to click your mouse once there are plenty of reasons there to hate the xbox.
    There is no reason to click your link. I looked at its address in it had something "suckit" or some shit. I imagine you have dozens of reasons. Every fool in the world has tons of fucking reasons why they hate the opposing system. I could give care less what you think about my post. You just can't stand someone liking an xbox. This thread managed to sink down but you just dug it up again.

Who cares for your reasons. You know what dipshit! I LOVE THE XBOX. It probably just kills you. I love the ps2 also!

Also, the original controller, its IS the size of my nuts, tiny!

Fuck your reasons. No one cares.

Nuff said.

2. Games   -   #52
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+8 October 2003 - 03:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana &#064; 8 October 2003 - 03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Grimlock@8 October 2003 - 03:52
    OMG I don&#39;t think I have ever read aa more pompous post by someone more concerned about being inadequite. Why not check out my link you might actually have to click your mouse once there are plenty of reasons there to hate the xbox.
    There is no reason to click your link. I looked at its address in it had something "suckit" or some shit. I imagine you have dozens of reasons. Every fool in the world has tons of fucking reasons why they hate the opposing system. I could give care less what you think about my post. You just can&#39;t stand someone liking an xbox. This thread managed to sink down but you just dug it up again.

Who cares for your reasons. You know what dipshit&#33; I LOVE THE XBOX. It probably just kills you. I love the ps2 also&#33;

Also, the original controller, its IS the size of my nuts, tiny&#33;

Fuck your reasons. No one cares.

Nuff said. [/b][/quote]
    I agree with ya Cade. Lots of people seem to forget something.
    Yes if you were to get one system PS2 is probably the best choice:
    It&#39;s been out longer therefore has the most games (and of course more exclusives)

But if one has the money:
    PS2 is ONLY good for exclusives
    Gamecube is ONLY good for exclusives
    Xbox (since it IS THE most powerful console) is good for everything else (exclusives, multi-platform, and online titles which are many)

Don&#39;t believe this so called argument that there aren&#39;t enough Xbox titles to warrant a purchase. Most of the kids with these PS2&#39;s can&#39;t get there mom to buy the 30+ worthy titles that they claim the Xbox doesn&#39;t have.

I only play PS2 games like GTA III because at THAT time it was the only way to play a good game like that.
    But you bring that same game to the Xbox and even a PS2 fanboy that owns both systems will play it on Xbox.
    If not then they have their dick stuck in the PS2&#39;s controller port.

Love all the systems for what they offer and STFU&#33;&#33;

Example if you were buying games:

Otogi-Xbox
    Jak II-PS2
    Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes-GC
    Halo-PC
    Midnight Club 2-Xbox
    Soul Calibur 2- (depends on what special charater you like)graphics-Xbox
    Spiderman-Xbox
    Halo 2-Xbox
    Killzone-PS2
    Metroid Prime-GC
    Madden 2004-PS2 (it has online)
    Ninja Gaiden-Xbox
    Ratchet and Clank 2-PS2
    Silent Hill 3-PS2 (will there be a Xbox port?)
    Rainbow Six 3-Xbox
    Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3-GC
    Chaser-PC
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-PC
    Fable-Xbox
    Star Wars KOTOR-Xbox
    Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater-PS2 (will ther be a Xbox port?)
    Castlevania LOI-PS2
    T.H.U.G.-Xbox

Ironically I actually have and will buy less games for the GC than any other console.
    PC have their pluses:

FPS&#39;s are better with mouse look
    Games can be had for free
    Online games are limitless because of mods
    Graphics are better than all systems provided:
    have a good graphics card, decent processor and big monitor

minuses:
    Graphics only look that good on a monitor
    --Who wants to be limited to a small screen? I play on a 55"
    Many popular titles are missing
    Games have to be configured
    Expensive

I think the PC would be the best game system if those 4 issues were resolved but they are not----that&#39;s why there are consoles

edit:
    By the way can a mod close this thread
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #53
    Nicely done busyman. Oh and I second that notion to close this. Don&#39;t need anymore looneys coming in here complaining.

4. Games   -   #54
    Poster

You Can Both Share It.

*edit* sorry it took so long to reply I was busy out having a life, you may have read about them online.

5. Games   -   #55
    Poster
    Having a spaz attack over a discussion about consoles... hmmm... I think I&#39;d rather stay a no lifer.

6. Games   -   #56
    Ive gotta say i have ps2, gc and xbox and xbox is the worst console i have. Ps2 is a much better machine, i was not impressed with the xbox at all, graphix might be good but all the games are shite on it. Not found one game i liked playing on the xbox.

7. Games   -   #57
    Originally posted by ipswichtownfan@8 October 2003 - 18:15
    Ive gotta say i have ps2, gc and xbox and xbox is the worst console i have. Ps2 is a much better machine, i was not impressed with the xbox at all, graphix might be good but all the games are shite on it. Not found one game i liked playing on the xbox.
    You know what, I don&#39;t think you own a xbox. I think thats a crock of shit. I used to do the same thing when I first got my playstation 2 and I didnt like xbox. I went around saying I had it and I hated it. If you spent the money on it, you&#39;d force yourself to like it. But doesn&#39;t matter anyway. I don&#39;t have time to continue replying to imature little 13 year olds that won&#39;t be happy untill the console thier mommys bought them is number one for everyone. It isn&#39;t going to happen so please, get over it.

8. Games   -   #58
    I dont give a flying fuck what you think you prick, i have almost every games console ever made and i have the xbox because its a games console, i just dont think its a very good one.
    Wait til father christmas gets you one, you will soon go back to ps2

9. Games   -   #59
    ??

heh...

Getting angry eh? Hitting me with the "prick"?

You say about my father buying me a console? After I said something about your "mommy"....so now your stealing my shit? lol. Man if your going to insult me, find a better one then that. Oh and you also just confirmed in my mind your a kid by saying:

" i have almost every games console ever made and i have the xbox because its a games console"

That shows your a spoiled little brat that gets what he wants. No little boy daddy doesnt by my shit. I&#39;m 18. I have nothing to hide. Most people here know that.

I just don&#39;t have anything more to say. I&#39;m to tired to complain to you. I&#39;m to mature for that. You want to whine, then whine. I have more important things to do.

EDIT: Also, before I go, I just looked at your post again and I can&#39;t quite understand wtf you were saying. You said:

"Wait til father christmas gets you one, you will soon go back to ps2". I&#39;m not sure what you are talking about.... I own an xbox and a ps2 already. Don&#39;t worry about responding with wtf you were talking about, I really don&#39;t care.

Oh and to Grimlock. You said something about having a life. When you come to a place like the Klite forum, you have no life. I don&#39;t think anyone here with over 100 posts has a life. LIVE with it.

10. Games   -   #60
    i am 28 and ive been playing video games since i was born bitch

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast