Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opera 7.21 Preview

Opera for Windows with Java 7.21 Preview 1
    Beta Version

Opera for Windows introduces the looks and the performance of an exceptional Web browser. Opera's user interface has received a major overhaul with the new start-up dialog, and new default buttons, skin and panels in a blue and white color scheme that can be changed back to classic Opera look or another design. At start-up you can select a single or multiple document interface (SDI/MDI).

Opera's new looks are complemented with exciting features such as the Personal Bar and Pagebar, hotclick, improved window handling, bookmarks search, redesigned preferences, new shortcuts, extensive drag and drop, and support for Unicode and LiveConnect.

Opera without Java is also available.

Download Opera for Windows with Java 7.21 Preview 1

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    is that all from 7.20??

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    damn i just installed 7.20

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by HellBoY@3 October 2003 - 10:28
    damn i just installed 7.20
    thats what i'm saying

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I think that link is from the Opera beta forum. If you are interested you should check it out. They have a terrific forum and a lot of end user input and involvement. Opera Forums

It looks like 7.21 is a fix that will be released pretty quickly.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    well yes we know its a beta but i'm wondering if its worth it or i should just wait for the final

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Its just like Kazaa Lite a new version every month, or more.

Damit i went to download it, but it comes with java and i already have it. Screw it i'll wait.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I just downloaded and installed 7.21. At first glance it doesn't appear to be all that different.

@Agent Smith. If you go to Opera's site for any release there is always an option for the browesr without Java. So if you have java installed already you can just get the version without and it should work fine. Use the forum link I posted before, go to the beta section and you will see a link for the non Java version.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    @Agent Smith. Apparantly it took me four minutes to type my last response. And I thought that I couln't get a job as a secretary because I didn't look good in a skirt (that's a joke btw all 6'5" 200+lbs of me looks great in a skirt...lol)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast