Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hotmail

Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    You should still be able to set-up "filters" that direct the traffic of your mail to any box/folder that you choose. By now it may take a long time to sort out all the "crap" of what you want to automatically be delivered to a junkmail box and what you want in your inbox. But if you want to eventually straighten-out your mail account, you are just going to have to spend the time and do it. A good firewall/internet security program will help identify spam mail and either automatically delete it or prevent it from being downloaded off the server.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I dont use hotmail tho, i have a pop3 account with a spam filter. A very good one at that.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Can you set your e-mail program to not download mail from certain ip's (specific or ranges) ?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Dear Mr. Agent Smith:

It has to my attention that my brain cells are confused from your posted claims. On one hand you show a picture of a hotmail account reference (1st post) and on the other hand you state that you have POP3 account with spam filter. My recommendation to you, Sir Mr. Agent Smith, is to either consider on of the followings:
    • The filtering process in hotbob.com
    • Get Hotmail and setup the filtering properly
    • Get an email forward account and send it to Hotmail, if u want to keep hotbob.com

The choice(s) is yours, as usual we value our Agents. Please note that Neo is out there, you could always send him as a messenger for you emails.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I gusse i didnt explain, i dont use hotmail this is true. I setup that accout and left it. I needed to recieve a e-mail from MM and it was full. I was showing that it gets spammed like crazy and sucks.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    F*** Hotmail, man. unless u have a pretty old account that u used smartly (no subscriptions) -- u get a lot of spam. So go ahead and get a yahoo account. Make sure u do UNcheck any of the offers in the interests or whaever and u r fine. you will get NO spam. Just use ur mail smart.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    jetje's Avatar former star
    answers enough... closed because that's asked by the originator.. B)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123